Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

On 9/20/2018 at 5:17 AM, ravens5520 said:

Summer time my man! My busiest months for sales is from March/April through early November. You'll see me back and active through the winters mostly.

So since my only quality QB is Fitzy, is anyone trading any QBs? Not at Rammy's kind of price (3 first, first unborn & your kidney)

Unless Mariota bounces back and gets healthy, I'm in a crap spot yet again. Trubisky has an arm, but the guy just cant read the field very well.

I don't plan on making any trades until the season is over, and a lot depends on how the rest of the year goes, but I could be in a position to be trading either Derek Carr or Patrick Mahomes.

Love Carr, but man, Mahomes is on an insane tear right now. Will have to see if the wheels don't fall off like classic Andy Reid teams, but 12 TDs to 0 INTs through 2.5 games is ridiculous. Even if he continues to ball out and win MVP, might be some sim pains with just 1 full season... but that's going to be a fun predicament to deal with if it comes to it.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

I don't plan on making any trades until the season is over, and a lot depends on how the rest of the year goes, but I could be in a position to be trading either Derek Carr or Patrick Mahomes.

Love Carr, but man, Mahomes is on an insane tear right now. Will have to see if the wheels don't fall off like classic Andy Reid teams, but 12 TDs to 0 INTs through 2.5 games is ridiculous. Even if he continues to ball out and win MVP, might be some sim pains with just 1 full season... but that's going to be a fun predicament to deal with if it comes to it.

I spoke too soon. 13 TDs to 0 INTs in 2.5 games.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Sim pains? 

Zeke lanard and Barkley were elite with 0 games under their belt.

Surely being the best player at their position should dictate how well they play in the sim.

Just now, Glen said:

Sim pains? 

Zeke lanard and Barkley were elite with 0 games under their belt.

Surely being the best player at their position should dictate how well they play in the sim.

I feel like it's easier / faster for players at certain positions to make a greater impact than others. RB obviously being the position that sees it.

With Mahomes sitting for most of last year, even if he goes on to finish as one of the top MVP candidates this season, I'd anticipate his completion % being lower than usual, along with probably a higher TD-INT ratio when it comes.

Normally I think it takes 2 seasons of good play before it truly reflects in a player. I suffered some growing pains with Carr and that was after 2 seasons IIRC.

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I feel like it's easier / faster for players at certain positions to make a greater impact than others. RB obviously being the position that sees it.

With Mahomes sitting for most of last year, even if he goes on to finish as one of the top MVP candidates this season, I'd anticipate his completion % being lower than usual, along with probably a higher TD-INT ratio when it comes.

Normally I think it takes 2 seasons of good play before it truly reflects in a player. I suffered some growing pains with Carr and that was after 2 seasons IIRC.

So what you're telling me is that I dont even need Stafford cause Kareem will be baby jesus got it. 

29 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

So glad that we looked at our team, saw safety as (BY FAR) our biggest need, traded back for a boatload of picks, had James fall to us, then took a DT.

?

Who needs rookies when you have a top 1 qb?

Archived