Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

7 hours ago, ravens5520 said:

Summer time my man! My busiest months for sales is from March/April through early November. You'll see me back and active through the winters mostly.

So since my only quality QB is Fitzy, is anyone trading any QBs? Not at Rammy's kind of price (3 first, first unborn & your kidney)

Unless Mariota bounces back and gets healthy, I'm in a crap spot yet again. Trubisky has an arm, but the guy just cant read the field very well.

Had Goff and Kirk available for a minute 

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Will take trade offers for Tyreek is some one is serious. No I don’t want a second round pick. Think if he was in this draft, would he be available in the second round? Alright then. 

We'll see what happens, but I've got that numba one spot.

44 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Will take trade offers for Tyreek is some one is serious. No I don’t want a second round pick. Think if he was in this draft, would he be available in the second round? Alright then. 

I'll give u a 2nd for him

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Yeah but that boy cost 3 tags to keep as well. So your 2nd round would be like someone paying 1st + 2nd to land him and keep him.

#NSFLeconomics

19 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Yeah but that boy cost 3 tags to keep as well. So your 2nd round would be like someone paying 1st + 2nd to land him and keep him.

#NSFLeconomics

My guy. The dude is beasting.

pretty sure you can kick

out a scrub in your roster to make space.

Hes playing at an elite pace and has

had great production in the past, and is an elite returner. #SomuchmorethanaWr

10 minutes ago, El ramster said:

My guy. The dude is beasting.

pretty sure you can kick

out a scrub in your roster to make space.

Hes playing at an elite pace and has

had great production in the past, and is an elite returner. #SomuchmorethanaWr

Sounds like you are trying to get someone to pay you what you paid for OBJ. Aka multiple firsts.

And for that reason, I am out.

51 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Sounds like you are trying to get someone to pay you what you paid for OBJ. Aka multiple firsts.

And for that reason, I am out.

No, im realistic and have been on all my trades sans Donald. I’ve probaly made the most trades out of everyone here. 

Archived