Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

crazy game for the Direwolves

had a good lead, 1st and goal from the 2 in the 4th and we throw an INT. Bad algorithm.

then BA gets a 4th down conversion, gets the TD, gets the onside kick, then elects not to kick a tying FG and instead runs the ball to end the game. Bad algorithm also.

I'll take comfort knowing that the luck balanced out that game.

31 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Also after two weeks, Tacoma is 0-2, bottom of the division; Kansas City is 2-0 leading the division. Parody in the Blue Division at last?

What is it a Parody of? ;)

It certainly is an interesting start to the season so far. But 2 games do not determine the other 14.

However I will take a moment to proclaim Red Division's dominance with the best overall W-L record.

57 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yeah, Sony Michel was going berserk that game, was crazy. That rookie mistake in the fumble later in the game though. I was pretty shocked watching it myself, lol.

Also after two weeks, Tacoma is 0-2, bottom of the division; Kansas City is 2-0 leading the division. Parody in the Blue Division at last?

But I'm not in 3rd place. It feels odd

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

So my tinkering paid off some this week. I'm liking some of the rookie performances so far. Just have to sustain it and find the right formula.

Sony Michel: 10 carries for 84 yards (8.40 YPC, 25 LNG), 2 touchdowns, 1 fumble.

Sony Michel: 3 receptions for 112 yards (37.33 YPR, 90 LNG), 1 touchdown.

55 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yeah, Sony Michel was going berserk that game, was crazy. That rookie mistake in the fumble later in the game though. I was pretty shocked watching it myself, lol.

Yeah, he was OUT THERE

HAVING THE TIME OF HIS LIFE.

Really put the team on his shoulders. Glad he didnt get more touches.

Keanu Neal [2 GS]: 13 tackles, 2 coverages, 2 interceptions, 1 touchdown.

So far he's proven his worth as a keeper.

Josh Norman [2 GS]: 7 tackles, 8 coverages, 2 interceptions, 1 forced fumble, 1 touchdown.

Without a doubt the biggest difference maker in the team so far, and a huge reason we're 2-0.

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Josh Norman [2 GS]: 7 tackles, 8 coverages, 2 interceptions, 1 forced fumble, 1 touchdown.

Without a doubt the biggest difference maker in the team so far, and a huge reason we're 2-0.

Aaron Donald [2 GS]: 14 tackles (2 stuffs), 5 sacks, 1 forced fumble.. 

Just real life Aaron Donald things. Your joy will turn into ashes. Weren’t you 4-0 last year? 

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Norman was by far the best cb in the draft. Surprised he dropped to you

24 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

What is it a Parody of? ;)

It certainly is an interesting start to the season so far. But 2 games do not determine the other 14.

However I will take a moment to proclaim Red Division's dominance with the best overall W-L record.

I've been saying it for years.

It's just week 2 though and 6-4 vs 5-5 is pretty negligible this early

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I've been saying it for years.

It's just week 2 though and 6-4 vs 5-5 is pretty negligible this early

Also please ignore the fact we've had two inner divisional games vs your 1 pls. Lol

2 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Also please ignore the fact we've had two inner divisional games vs your 1 pls. Lol

I mean.. it doesn't matter because inner division games net to .500

your team is .500 in non-division games, and our division is .625

like I said, it's all such a small sample size that is it pointless to discuss, but your argument is irrelevant. You are just .500 regardless of whether you count division games or not.

Archived