Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

50 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

What are we balloting?

One day before the Taco Bowl each season, a conference vs conference all-star exhibition game called the All-Star Bowl is played, between the Cheesy Conference and the Salsa Conference. The game does not influence anything except the Game MVP of the All-Star Bowl's keeper cost the following season is reduced by 1. The voting rules are as follows:

• Owners can submit a ballot with three selections at every position (including Returner), for each conference. Your first selection will receive 3 votes, your second selection will be worth 2 votes, and the last will be worth 1.
  • After the voting period, the final tallies will be posted.
  • In the event of a tie, a random number generator to determine who gets in.
  • On even seasons, Cheesy runs a 4-3 defense and Salsa runs a 3-4 defense. On odd seasons, Cheesy runs a 3-4 defense and Salsa runs a 4-3 defense.
  • The Head Coach for each conference will be the coach of that conference's highest seeded team. The Coordinators will be the coordinators of the team with the best yardage statistics of Offense, Defense, and Special Teams.

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I vote for all of my players :ph34r:

PETE if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from

talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

11 minutes ago, Glen said:

PETE if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from

talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

i-dont-understand-the-question-and-i-won

Archived