Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Heart break! Good luck the rest of the way Remix. 

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

So frustrating. I hate how much I run the ball with such a low running setting. Porked me this gamed, two INTs I ran the ball 3 straight times with Jordan Howard and went 3 and out. Absolute killer.

Best of luck next year gentlemen. You were a pleasure as always... sorry it ended like this, but the sim will do what the sim does sometimes.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Best of luck next year gentlemen. You were a pleasure as always... sorry it ended like this, but the sim will do what the sim does sometimes.

Nothing you can do about it! I just definitely didn't want a playoff game in Jordan Howards hands and thats how it ended up...It is what it is, Glen had a great team so he definitely earned the win.

Just now, Glen said:

GG @MookieMonstah

I am absolutely shocked at the outcome considering how close our game with year was when I was at home..

This will be the first time in team history I host a home playoff game.

Good luck my opponent who may not have seen the outcome yet 

You completely stifled my running game at key moments, which is exactly what I was afraid of. Please lord @TheKillerNacho allow us to go 1-99 with the run game. End my suffering.

You've got a heck of a defense Glen. Unreal performance from them, I couldn't do anything outside of my first drive.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yes sir! Thanks for running another great season! Have a great time in your Vacay. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Real talk, I was pretty surprised by the results myself... Idr the last time only one division winner advanced to the conference championships.

Yeah and flux isn't even good 

Archived