Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Youve done so much fake jinxing yourself that I guarantee you win this game.

I put all my good karma into psid and look where it got him.

I'm just trying to win this for him.

6 minutes ago, Glen said:

I put all my good karma into psid and look where it got him.

I'm just trying to win this for him.

If I could bet a tag against myself I would. You have one of the most complete teams in the league with no real weakness. My team just used up all of the magical fairy dust to pull off a miracle upset. I saw what you did to South Africa on the road, and I'm under no illusions what to expect. Hopefully we can keep it competitive and entertaining. 

14 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

If I could bet a tag against myself I would. You have one of the most complete teams in the league with no real weakness. My team just used up all of the magical fairy dust to pull off a miracle upset. I saw what you did to South Africa on the road, and I'm under no illusions what to expect. Hopefully we can keep it competitive and entertaining. 

Yeah but I was on the road vs South Africa. For some reason my team was flat dominant on the road this year while struggling at home. 

Think this game will be far far closer than you expect. I would honestly say it's a 50/50 shot either of us walks away the winner.

Just gotta hope Stafford can play extremely well despite your solid secondary & hope my secondary steps it up and prevents carr from wrecking havoc like he did vs Chicago. 

Archived