Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

11 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Wasn’t keeping Landry anyway. Team remains unchanged except I added an early 2nd. 

I mean you traded away a first round talent(2nd round value), and 3 tags(1st round value) for a 2nd.

Not sure why you wouldn't just keep Landry or just trade the 3 tags for a 1st round pick by themselves when people started popping up after the SB.

57 minutes ago, Glen said:

I mean you traded away a first round talent(2nd round value), and 3 tags(1st round value) for a 2nd.

Not sure why you wouldn't just keep Landry or just trade the 3 tags for a 1st round pick by themselves when people started popping up after the SB.

I posted they were available to the highest bidder. I wasn't going to make Malf wait a month after he had been the highest bidder for a few days. I don't know what else to say at this point tbh.

30 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I posted they were available to the highest bidder. I wasn't going to make Malf wait a month after he had been the highest bidder for a few days. I don't know what else to say at this point tbh.

I'm just saying you sold a $20 product for $10 because that's what was offered the most at the time. 

I just dont understand the mindset.

3 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

If you thought it was worth $20 and it was getting sold for $10, you should've offered $11 my man.  

1st: I offered $9

2nd: DIdn't think you'd be so willing to lose $10 you'd jump right away

3rd: Me not jumping on the deal still doesn't mean it was a good deal for you.

5 minutes ago, Glen said:

1st: I offered $9

2nd: DIdn't think you'd be so willing to lose $10 you'd jump right away

3rd: Me not jumping on the deal still doesn't mean it was a good deal for you.

I just think its funny I was supposed to wait for all these miracle offers that probably would've never come. Thats all.

Archived