Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

I feel like I’m far less of a talker than most people in this league... I respond when I’m lambasted but I don’t think I talk 1/4 the amount you do. Carry on though. 

Breh you be talking that gooooood smack. Not that special stuff Gmen be spewing.. But some gewd gewd crap. 

6 minutes ago, El ramster said:

For now. But he's a guy who'll disappear from the league in the next 2 years or 3.. 

Much like other over paid safeties in years past.. Adam Archuleta and the dude from Jax and that one dude from Den who came from Clev. He doesn't

have any elite tools.

He’s a pretty dang good athlete and obviously has some good ball skills. Don’t see what James possesses that he doesn’t. 

32 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I just don’t understand the concept of a few draft slots making this “terrible value” but I’ll live. 

A 2nd for 3 tags is below average value.

Adding in a keeper quality WR on top makes it terrible

Just now, Glen said:

A 2nd for 3 tags is below average value.

Adding in a keeper quality WR on top makes it terrible

One guy had serious interest in giving up a draft pick for Landry alone. It was what, a 9th? The dude had under 1000 yards. He’s hardly some great WR. I didn’t even want the dude in the Goff trade.

Whatever, going in circles at this point.

6 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I feel like I’m far less of a talker than most people in this league... I respond when I’m lambasted but I don’t think I talk 1/4 the amount you do. Carry on though. 

Outside of me, glen, Tammy and probably ruskie, who talks more trash than you?

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

He’s a pretty dang good athlete and obviously has some good ball skills. Don’t see what James possesses that he doesn’t. 

I see Eddie like Larmarcus Joyner esque and Joyner is a better athlete.. Not sure and come on man. Derwin could tackle and cover.

Dude is a freaking animal out there and cover mad ground. He's a superior athlete and player to Eddie. 

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

One guy had serious interest in giving up a draft pick for Landry alone. It was what, a 9th? The dude had under 1000 yards. He’s hardly some great WR. I didn’t even want the dude in the Goff trade.

Whatever, going in circles at this point.

I'm just trying to explain why it was a bad trade.

You may think it was fine & you don't care about the 10 slots you may have gotten.

But it was still a bad trade from my perspective & I'm trying to make you understand why I believe that way.

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

So outside of the only 4 people who talk trash........ 

16 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I feel like I’m far less of a talker than most people in this league...

4 is most of 20?

41 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

You’re right. 8 slots in the draft and a 9th round pick.

what have I done 

That’s fine. When you fall just short of the playoffs, or just short of winning a playoff game, remember that you didn’t want a better player and additional starting caliber player on your team. 

Archived