Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

I just think its funny I was supposed to wait for all these miracle offers that probably would've never come. Thats all.

If it were me I would have waited for a good offer rather than take a bad one.

But that's just me.

Miracle offers? We’re talking standard compensation that happens 3-5 times every single offseason. This isn’t some unsubstantiated value that never gets seen that we’re saying you should wait for. 

5 minutes ago, pwny said:

Miracle offers? We’re talking standard compensation that happens 3-5 times every single offseason. This isn’t some unsubstantiated value that never gets seen that we’re saying you should wait for. 

Again. I was supposed to make Malf wait a month so I could maybe get a pick a few slots higher. That seems like a ridiculous negotiation tactic.

Just now, Malfatron said:

so....i guess you guys think im doing fairly well in the two trades that ive been involved with thus far :)

Easily.

I threw out a 2nd for Landry & 3 tags as a joke offer.

Mainly because 3 tags usually costs the buyer a 1st.

Throwing in a WR of Landry's caliber on top of a cheap 3 tag buy is a great trade for you.

Again. I was supposed to make Malf wait a month so I could maybe get a pick a few slots higher. That seems like a ridiculous negotiation tactic.

I mean its not negotiating when you don't negotiate & just take the best offer at the time.

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

So again, I'm supposed to make Malf sit around and wait because I might move up a few slots in the draft? Whats the point? It ain't that serious.

In what way is anyone harmed by waiting?

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

So again, I'm supposed to make Malf sit around and wait because I might move up a few slots in the draft? Whats the point? It ain't that serious.

"Whats the point?"

"I might move up a few slots in the draft"

In what way is anyone harmed by me taking an offer thats 5-10 slots lower?

If you want to take bad offers that are well below market value, I mean go for it. But people are still going to tell you it was terrible value.

Archived