The SuperFlex Syndicate (Dynasty Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

The Mack pick is probably the 1st one I've made where I'm very "meh" about it. He is on a bad team, but if Luck plays he has potential...but a bad OL...that just spent 2 high picks on OL so hopefully they improve plus there is literally zero competition for the starting role. With that said, I am concerned they spend a higher pick on RB next year and he becomes irrelevant. 

Brief Review of the latest bunch.

Parker should get a lions share of the targets and then some. If Tanny is healthy he could be a steal here. 

Jackson definitely has upside, maybe even more than all the other rookie QBs but with only 3 QBs able to roster he might not even be starting when bye weeks come around

Olsen is a Top-5 TE and a Top-10 price given his age. Rookie drafts rarely have decent TE talent so at least you have Olsen for a few years while you find a replacement. 

Lewis went to a team that no fantasy footballer wanted him to because Derrick Henry was supposed to have his full workload so how the targets get split will be something to watch

Ajayi...I didnt realize was still available lol but Philly does seem content on using alot of RBs in different ways often so not sure of his workload either

I liked the Kerryon pick in fact i loved it, mostly because my wife has turned me into an Auburn homer except for Stidham. If he is healthy he should be very involved early on and should beat out the others long term for carries. His stiff arms are a fun thing to watch

I dont like the Henry pick though. In round 9/10 you take a player you already know isn't playing in 2018 and he hasn't exactly put up monster numbers already to make you think he is a slam dunk when he comes back from a bad injury. Having the IR spot helps but i just wasn't expecting him to get drafted already

Duke is one of those guys that is so unimpressive in  a non-ppr league but great in ppr leagues. He is still only 24 years old and i think he can replicate his 2017 season where he had 12 double digit point games albeit with more mouths to feed now

Kirk is almost strictly a future pick and thats not because i think he isn't ready but moreso I dont like their QB situation so far and he won't get typical #2 looks just yet either. 

Rivers is an aging vet but still productive despite injuries to alot of offensive positions. 

Fuller was a great pick and considered 1 of my top WRs available. Albeit in a small sample size, he built a strong rapport with Watson

Anderson might be a bit of a moron but he had a breakout 2017 and no threat to his #1 spot was brought in. Should be more of the same from him

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Kirk is almost strictly a future pick and thats not because i think he isn't ready but moreso I dont like their QB situation so far and he won't get typical #2 looks just yet either. 

Definitely more of a future pick at this point but also holding out hope he can have an impact towards the end of the season as he and Rosen get more comfortable. 

1 hour ago, winitall said:

I know Fitz is old but I couldn’t keep turning down a guy who’s been a consistent top 10 fantasy WR for the last few years. 

He would have been my next pick. Definitely a guy I wouldn't mind retiring from my squad, which I'm actually doing in one of my other dynasties.