WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Any chance Kerr has McCaw start instead of Looney? I don't know if McCaw is 100%, but I think he'd be the best guy for defensive switches outside of Livingston, who is needed for the second unit.

Nah, he's not changing his line up. McCaw isn't getting any time minus if the game is a blow out.

3 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The rockets will play better in game 7. The home crowd will give them an edge. Every loss this post season, we have come ready to play the next game. We are the only team left that hasn't lost back to back games in the playoffs. We have been able to keep them from the 3rd quarter blitz at home as well. i think they are +8 in the 3rd quarter in Houston. Thats less than 3 a game. Also, I dont see us basically giving up and playing for game 7 when stuff goes bad like we did in game 6. Joe Johnson wont be coming in and going   -14 in the final minutes. We will be jack up and ready to go.

But the warriors just have too much talent and shooting. without CP3, we cant play 48 minutes of HOF ball handling. I am going to call Warriors 105 Rockets 98 final. Harden will get the blame regardless of his stat line. If the rockets somehow win, Iggy will get the blame. It is what it is.

at least the NBA got its money from this series. I know they set viewership records in the Houston Market and I think in the Warriors market too. 

Harden will get his MVP, Rockets will unsuccessfully chase a 3rd star, and ultimately we probably end up seeing these two teams again in the conference finals next year

Ahhh yes, the "expect the worst, hope for the best" attitude.

Really, good advice for life in general. 

54 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Ahhh yes, the "expect the worst, hope for the best" attitude.

Really, good advice for life in general. 

Normally I’m a positive person, but the minute you start to believe in the rockets, Damian Lillard destroys you with .9 second 3. 

14 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I’d like to welcome all the Houston Rocket Bandwagon fans. I’m thankful that the circumstances have forced most of you to actively cheer for James Harden. May you be as miserable as the rest of us. 

We appreciate the welcome.

Archived