Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

28 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am read up. At this point it definitely seems that Darth has to be the lynch tonight. I would like to know why Teude is getting by so easily. I am also wondering if I am the only one that is concerned that gopher is doing the same thing Malf did and Malf came back WCW aligned? I am still very suspicious of Ruskie. 

As a side note, is there a possibility that Ragnarok's win condition is to be killed/lynched 4 times? It would seem very OP if he can win by surviving or win by being lynched multiple times? 

I have not played in a significantly long time and have never played in a BCB game, but would he put something that overpowering?

Vote tuede

Just now, Woz said:

If Ragnarok is telling the truth and his persona/alignment is random, then following this strategy makes no sense. In fact, it would be counterproductive since we would have to turn right back around and lynch Ragnarok yet again.

On that front, this goes to Dude Love as a "jobber." That persona was only introduced well after Foley (as Mankind) had entered WWF. Mankind originally was a heel and it was only later that introduction of Dude Love that Foley (as Mankind) became a face.

The thing here is I don't think Rags is telling the truth about it being random. I think, if anything, his progression of characters (as you've alluded to) is following Foley's career path.

Just now, Darth Pees said:

The thing here is I don't think Rags is telling the truth about it being random. I think, if anything, his progression of characters (as you've alluded to) is following Foley's career path.

But that's just wrong:

Mick Foley -> Cactus Jack -> Mankind -> Dude Love

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Rags could be lying.

Except we know that the "Mick Foley" role showed up as an independent and "Dude Love" showed up as a jobber because that's what we were told when he was lynched both times. Now if bcb is lying to us, there's not a whole lot we can do.

Alright well there goes my entire theory of the career path arc. For some reason I thought Dude Love was before Cactus Jack.....................

Cactus Jack as a persona showed up in the mid eighties, Dude Love showed up in 1997.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Except we know that the "Mick Foley" role showed up as an independent and "Dude Love" showed up as a jobber because that's what we were told when he was lynched both times. Now if bcb is lying to us, there's not a whole lot we can do.

I have no idea. I don't know who any of those characters are.

Yeah I just re-read through the wiki and I'm a f*cking idiot.

*puts mod hat on* please don't circumvent the swear filter *takes mod hat off*

Archived