USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

Sorry about that guys, I was gone a week for a work training, and I realized Wednesday during the middle of the day, when I couldn't get to the forum, that I had forgotten to mention that and just tell you to skip my picks.  Then by the evening, I promptly forgot about it as I went out and drank beer in San Diego. And by work trip, I don't mean went to Comic Con, though I wish I had been, I actually  had to do work related training.

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

Sorry about that guys, I was gone a week for a work training, and I realized Wednesday during the middle of the day, when I couldn't get to the forum, that I had forgotten to mention that and just tell you to skip my picks.  Then by the evening, I promptly forgot about it as I went out and drank beer in San Diego. And by work trip, I don't mean went to Comic Con, though I wish I had been, I actually  had to do work related training.

Work related training in the middle of Summer and in San Diego of all places?

Things that me you go hmmm....¬¬

3 minutes ago, USMC_PackFan said:

Training his alcohol consuming ability just in case he is ever held prisoner and forced to drink for his life

• Like 1

1 hour ago, USMC_PackFan said:

I only went to three breweries during the week, granted one of them twice. A very nice Blueberry Cream Ale, probably the only blueberry beer I've ever liked.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Gnat said:

I only went to three breweries during the week, granted one of them twice. A very nice Blueberry Cream Ale, probably the only blueberry beer I've ever liked.

Went to: Tahquamenon Falls Brewery a few years ago, They had a Blueberry Ale I liked...not overbearing on the blueberry flavor but just enough!!

16 minutes ago, Canadian_Patriot said:

haha definitely not something I would typically recommend. But Tucker averaged 10 pts per game last year, and was better than any of the guys I dropped.

I stand by my choice!!! haha

Man, were your other guys that bad? I just took Boswell as like the 10th kicker and he averaged 9.8 last year lol

19 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Man, were your other guys that bad? I just took Boswell as like the 10th kicker and he averaged 9.8 last year lol

Zuerlein  avg was 12.8 pts per game last yer he missed the last 2 game with back Issues

Butker avg was 12 pts per game, he was a FA for the fist 3 games of the season.

The ESPN site uses all 16 games the "teams" play, not how many games the player played to figure the average, which is incorrect for figuring a players avg for games played.