USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

Just throwing it out there, I'll entertain offers for 1.03 if you got a player you want to get in position for or if you feel like you need to double dip in the 1st round I'm willing to listen to straight player for pick or next year's picks or any sort of combination. Never hurts to talk about it. Detroit Diehard

20 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I hate to do this I love my team...and I do like manage of the managers in this league...but I quit

Just don't understand what this accomplishes... trying to make a statement? If you love your team, then stick with it and be an active part in making this league what you want it to be. Chase your vision, don't run away because of minor issues.

And at the end of the day, this is a FREE fantasy league between STRANGERS. This league will dissolve at some point, and who cares? If you're having fun, it shouldn't matter. And if you aren't having fun because of minor issues in a free fantasy league, then perhaps it is time to take a step back and analyze if you are enjoying this hobby anymore.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Just don't understand what this accomplishes... trying to make a statement? If you love your team, then stick with it and be an active part in making this league what you want it to be. Chase your vision, don't run away because of minor issues.

And at the end of the day, this is a FREE fantasy league between STRANGERS. This league will dissolve at some point, and who cares? If you're having fun, it shouldn't matter. And if you aren't having fun because of minor issues in a free fantasy league, then perhaps it is time to take a step back and analyze if you are enjoying this hobby anymore.

It’s free, but it takes time and effort...and those are two things more important to me than money. I enjoy all of my fantasy leagues but this one. This is the only one I’m quitting. 

25 minutes ago, honolulu2786 said:

Sucks losing a strong owner. You've built a good team. Good luck to you @sammymvpknight.

Good luck to you all as well! The manager taking over for me...is blessed. 

Now that I don’t own a team on this forum, I’d be very happy to share insight. Feel free to pm me.

Edited by sammymvpknight