USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

1 hour ago, honolulu2786 said:

Next season, if anyone has any sort of issue with any suspected tanking, inactivity, or knowingly not playing an "optimal" lineup contact either @USMC_PackFan @chisoxguy7 or me @honolulu2786... We have a group chat where we will discuss, scrutinize, and determine what punishment if any is needed. This may include PM's to the GM in question to defend their reasoning. We are not looking to be ticky tack here, your roster is yours to play as you see fit, but your reasoning for your lineup should make sense and that will be determined by the three of us. Mind you this is only for for eyebrow raising situations.

QFT

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, honolulu2786 said:

I know no one is in here but the NFL doesn't have an off season and neither does Dynasty football! SeniorBowl practice week. Get your notebooks out and make sure your pen works, time to put some stars next to names. I know I'm not the only one studying this week. 

I was that guy that people hated because I never actually spent time studying, I just always paid attention in class and killed it on tests.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

I was that guy that people hated because I never actually spent time studying, I just always paid attention in class and killed it on tests.

Haha, that was me too! I don't even care what the subject matter is, if it's multiple choice I'm getting at least a B-.... But Dynasty is harder than school. And the reason I love this format of fantasy football is that it feeds my never ending appetite for football. The "studying" is my favorite part.

I like to say Jax...but I think they continue to work with Bortles and draft a QB. I think that Denver makes lots of sense. I could also see him chance the money to CLE. And who knows...CLE gets Cousins, 2 top 5 picks, and actually have some talent returning...they could at least be respectable. But then again...they are CLE and may still figure out how to screw it up. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...