USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

23 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Jameis missed Evans on a couple plays late in the 4th that could have made the difference >:(

If Evans would've just concentrated a little more on high pointing the ball rather than pushing the defender off he would've had a much better game.

He & Julio have been really disappointing this year.

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:49 PM, chisoxguy7 said:

Now would be the time for any league member to propose rule changes for next season. Scoring, keepers, rosters, etc.

@USMC_PackFan, would also be a good idea to update topic title to reflect looking for 2018 owners. The people who are obsessed with Fantasy (which is who we want) are probably looking around this time of year.

Done.

As far as league changes go, I'm willing to field suggestions on scoring & roster construction and such.  However keepers I'd like to keep the same.

On 12/11/2017 at 12:30 PM, USMC_PackFan said:

@honolulu2786 I will be assigning you LM rights this evening.  I appreciate you volunteering to help out!

Also,  like mentioned above, we'll most likely wind up replacing Sabo.  I already a couple of folks in mind & will approach them about it soon enough.  Though it would certainly be easier to move the pick to the end of round one, I will look closer into how to work out the point adjustment piece of this.  I don't want losing/moving the pick to become a deterrent for a potential owner.  We'll see...

Live by the sword, die by the sword...Kamara was a big part of my team putting up the most points this season, and his injury in the 1st round (along with Ertz being out and down weeks by many of my studs) was too much to overcome. I’ll be ready for next year. 

8 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm hoping my two first round picks from this year come to play next season. I didn't draft them with an immediate need but Corey Davis and OJ Howard need to take the next step next season.

Didn't the Bucs throw to 4 different TE's last game? Doesn't exactly inspire a lot of confidence in Howard

4 minutes ago, honolulu2786 said:

Don't hate it but id personally prefer to up the ppr for TEs rather than making another full flex. Just brainstorming here. 

That isn’t an option in the scoring settings on ESPN. I’m arguing more for flexibility than anything. What’s the benefit of restricting TEs from that slot?