All-Inclusive OTA's Thread

Sounds promising. But a little far-fetched. From what I understand, Alex Smith will only throw the ball when his receiver is the only player still standing upright on the field. And even then, he can only throw it underhand. So color me skeptical. 

In seriousness, I’m hopeful we’ll continue to see a connection develop with Paul Richardson. If we can just find a way to threaten the defense over the top, it will give us so much more room to operate underneath where most of our weapons do their best work. 

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I read that they have Ryan Anderson taking snaps with his hand in the dirt as a Nickle DE.  For clarification, no other linebackers were participating in the drill.

Maybe he’s taking over Murphy’s old role

Rich Tandler said that Josh Harvey Clemons got a lot of reps with the first team defense. This could be because Brown has missed some practices. It’s good news though that it looks like JHC is doing well enough where he’s moved up to be Brown’s back up.

I’m guessing most of the plays JHC played were as a nickel ILB when the O had 3 wide receivers in the game but still it’s promising if he can develop into a good nickel LB. 

Just now, RSkinGM said:

Stacy McGee had groin surgery. Don't know if he was hurt in mini-camp or it' been a lingering problem. Probably not ready for Richmond-sidelined indefinitely.

I wonder if they PUP him.

Archived