LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE

mistakey

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m just saying, I don’t think there’s gonna be that many folks at the lake. ? 

I just got excited with the numbers. 

Image result for billions and billions GIF

Im no SJW but human trafficking sucks, 150k could do some good, maybe save a some people, 15k not sooooo much.  

5 hours ago, mistakey said:

It’s literally the worst possible logo for an anti human trafficking charity.  Why the hell the H got umlauts anyways ? In what language are we in?

My guess is he contacted a guy and said he needed a hj logo and didn't explain the details and the guy gave him a hj logo. We're lucky his name isn't Bob the bj logo would have been even worse.

11 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

We mostly dislike Hue the coach, not the man. It will be a tax write off, so 15K won't really be 15k but I don't think anyone really finds fault with that. He hasn't shown to be worth his salt as head coach and he hasn't been very noble while failing so thus far he has just been a terrible representative of a terrible franchise.

He has not had the opportunity to show to be worth his salt is the problem.  Take the best of Walsh parcels and the hoody, meld them into one head coach and he would not do much better here than Hue has.  Prior to coming here he did ok in his one season in Oakland and he thrived at pretty much everything else that he has done, including coaching the secondary.  The “fans” here are hating on him because he can’t make a turd sandwich taste like a triple backnator from Wendy’s.

i have mentioned it before, I expect a pretty good, and very entertaining season this year from the browns.  I look forward to all of the posts from the fickle, and hypocritical “fans” that have been hating for 2 years talking about how great Hue is doing and how they always supported him.

that is one reason that I am really only here for the off season.  Way too many morally bankrupt fair weather “fans”. On here.  Well, that and working 2 full time jobs lol.

49 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

He has not had the opportunity to show to be worth his salt is the problem.  Take the best of Walsh parcels and the hoody, meld them into one head coach and he would not do much better here than Hue has.  Prior to coming here he did ok in his one season in Oakland and he thrived at pretty much everything else that he has done, including coaching the secondary.  The “fans” here are hating on him because he can’t make a turd sandwich taste like a triple backnator from Wendy’s.

i have mentioned it before, I expect a pretty good, and very entertaining season this year from the browns.  I look forward to all of the posts from the fickle, and hypocritical “fans” that have been hating for 2 years talking about how great Hue is doing and how they always supported him.

that is one reason that I am really only here for the off season.  Way too many morally bankrupt fair weather “fans”. On here.  Well, that and working 2 full time jobs lol.

Besides one year in Cincy I believe his offense has performed worse with him in charge than before he got there. He has never done anything to earn a head coaching job besides talk a good game. We should have been a 4 win team last year, that isn't a triple baconator. We just want a jr bacon cheeseburger and we got a mustard sandwich. 

50 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Besides one year in Cincy I believe his offense has performed worse with him in charge than before he got there. He has never done anything to earn a head coaching job besides talk a good game. We should have been a 4 win team last year, that isn't a triple baconator. We just want a jr bacon cheeseburger and we got a mustard sandwich. 

No, no we should not have won 4 games last year.  We had arguably the very worst roster in the entire history of the NFL.  We had a QB that had terrible accuracy, along with extremely slow mental processing of the game, and poor decision making.  Pair that with a group of WRs that may have been adequate with a QB like Tom Brady, but even that is a stretch, they were all role guys or worse, there was no 1, 2, or 3.  Then on the other side of the ball, our pass rush stayed injured, giving the QB more time to pick apart one of the slowest secondaries in the league that did not even have a free safety and was forced to put a true strong safety at the position 25 yards off of the line of scrimmage to try to compensate.  There is no coach in the history of this league that wins 4 games with that roster, period.

5b92d11b4f93e050bcf5c08188f7d83a--robert

2 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

No, no we should not have won 4 games last year.  We had arguably the very worst roster in the entire history of the NFL.  We had a QB that had terrible accuracy, along with extremely slow mental processing of the game, and poor decision making.  Pair that with a group of WRs that may have been adequate with a QB like Tom Brady, but even that is a stretch, they were all role guys or worse, there was no 1, 2, or 3.  Then on the other side of the ball, our pass rush stayed injured, giving the QB more time to pick apart one of the slowest secondaries in the league that did not even have a free safety and was forced to put a true strong safety at the position 25 yards off of the line of scrimmage to try to compensate.  There is no coach in the history of this league that wins 4 games with that roster, period.

The 1999 or 2000 roster was worse than our one last year or 2016.

58 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

The 1999 or 2000 roster was worse than our one last year or 2016.

No, couch was by far better than anything we had at qb last year.  Kevin Johnson was better than any of our WRs.thise 2 players alone make a huge difference.  Pretty much all we had last year was Oline, Duke, and run defense.  Granted we did not have any Oline in 99 and 2000 but at least we had a qb and a skill position player.

34 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

No, couch was by far better than anything we had at qb last year.  Kevin Johnson was better than any of our WRs.thise 2 players alone make a huge difference.  Pretty much all we had last year was Oline, Duke, and run defense.  Granted we did not have any Oline in 99 and 2000 but at least we had a qb and a skill position player.

Loved Couch. Best Qb we have had and we ruined him. 

Kevin Johnson was a good  Wr. Duke is a better overall player. Johnson is  Nothing compared to JG. Crow was better than any 00 scrub and Terry Kirby. Our te’s much better in 16$17

defense our dline and lbs were much better recently secondary may have been better in 99&00 but let’s not pretend they were anything better than above average. Bbc and peppers would of started in 99 and 00. Mccutcheon and fuller would of started on our recent teams.

they are toilet bowl teams last year with Tyrod I think we go 4-12

5 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

A parrot with the ability to only say run could have won us the Jacksonville game last year. That game was the worst coaching effort I ever saw.

Archived