WR Vincent Jackson officially retires

TheKillerNacho

11 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

He was a very good deep threat for a while. Actually a big WR that knew how to use it

Yeah - usually the H/W/S guys don't know how to use their size, but Jackson was not afraid to out jump people or box out a DB to get the ball. 

Happy trails, Jackson - you were a solid contributor for me for a few big Fantasy football seasons, and you've earned a spot in my ring of honor.

43 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Yeah - usually the H/W/S guys don't know how to use their size, but Jackson was not afraid to out jump people or box out a DB to get the ball. 

Happy trails, Jackson - you were a solid contributor for me for a few big Fantasy football seasons, and you've earned a spot in my ring of honor.

That too. His holdout season or whatever it was that kept him off for several weeks, he came back and dominated someone

Was one my my fav players. Followed him when he was playing for the Chargers and was so stocked when he came over to the Bucs.

Drafted in 2005 draft in the end of the 2nd round(pick 61) from University of Northern Colorado
Played 12 seasons
9,080 receiving yards, 540 receptions and 57 touchdowns
6 seasons of 1k+ receiving yards
3x pro bowl

Set 2 Buccaneers franchise records:
Most receiving yards in a game - 216 (October 21, 2012 vs New Orleans Saints)
Longest reception in a game - 95 yards (October 21, 2012 vs New Orleans Saints)

And what the stats don't show is he was an amazing person off the field. I wish him luck in the next chapter of his life.

Archived