Ranking The Roster - #9

TitanLegend

Who is the 9th best player on the Titans roster?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the 9th best player on the Titans roster?

• Logan Ryan
    • Adoree Jackson
    • DaQuan Jones
    • Derrick Morgan
    • Dion Lewis
    • Wesley Woodyard
    • Josh Kline
    • Ben Jones
    • Corey Davis
    • Brett Kern
    • Ryan Succop
    • Bennie Logan
    • Rishard Matthews

Continuing his run as the Titans most consistent edge rusher, Orakpo comes in at #8 on this year's ranking the roster.

DaXFGWsWsAEpqNV.jpg

Who takes the #9 spot?

1. Taylor Lewan
2. Jurrell Casey
3. Kevin Byard
4. Delanie Walker
5. Marcus Mariota
6. Jack Conklin
7. Malcolm Butler
8. Brian Orakpo

We are on #8 and have our kicker, punter, and backup running back listed, but we don't actually have our starting running back listed?

Not saying he's #8. But he's better than most left on that list pretty easily.

Went with Kern of the available options.

9 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

We are on #8 and have our kicker, punter, and backup running back listed, but we don't actually have our starting running back listed?

Not saying he's #8. But he's better than most left on that list pretty easily.

Went with Kern of the available options.

Not sure which poll I started leaving him out of, but he was on each poll leading up to a certain point, then I just left him off by accident.

Looks like #6 was the last one he was on, forgot to put him on 7, 8 and now this one.

Not a huge deal though, if enough people wanted to vote for him/mentioned it, could just post it and I'd count his votes that way.

On 5/21/2018 at 4:37 PM, TwoToneBlue said:

I know there isn’t really any evidence to support it, but I just feel Corey Davis is a top 10 player on this team. 

Why though? Just potential? I mean I know he had a good game against New England, but if I learned anything from Kenny Britt it's to never judge a player on potential alone, and he had a half-season's worth of action in late 2010-early 2011 in which he looked dang near unstoppable. Don't get me wrong, Davis might very well be in for a break out year and I hope he is, but given our history with WR's, I'm still fully in "believe it when I see it" mode. I know that makes me sound like a superstitious rube, but I honestly can't help it when it comes to the Titans lol 

I voted Logan Ryan. I could easily see Adoree Jackson overtaking him this season, but I personally thought Ryan was our best and most consistent corner last year. 

On 5/21/2018 at 5:37 PM, TwoToneBlue said:

I know there isn’t really any evidence to support it, but I just feel Corey Davis is a top 10 player on this team. 

After this season, I don't think there will be much doubt. Just need to see him healthy. 

11 hours ago, ShupacTakur said:

Why though? Just potential? I mean I know he had a good game against New England, but if I learned anything from Kenny Britt it's to never judge a player on potential alone, and he had a half-season's worth of action in late 2010-early 2011 in which he looked dang near unstoppable. Don't get me wrong, Davis might very well be in for a break out year and I hope he is, but given our history with WR's, I'm still fully in "believe it when I see it" mode. I know that makes me sound like a superstitious rube, but I honestly can't help it when it comes to the Titans lol 

I voted Logan Ryan. I could easily see Adoree Jackson overtaking him this season, but I personally thought Ryan was our best and most consistent corner last year. 

I went Ryan too but I also think Davis is going to break out... for all the same reasons everyone thinks Mariota is going to bounce back... the change in the offensive coordinator, the system, and offensive philosophy.  Davis struggled through the offensive limitations  injuries, and a lack of rapport with Mariota. I think all those issues are flipped this season and he breaks out. We saw a couple glimpses last year,  yeah inthe NEP game, but also on individual plays and other small stretches throughout the season. Just the things he showed he can do that no one else on the roster can. 

2 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Sitting at a 3 way tie, with a 4th only 1 vote behind.

Broke the tie with Adoree. Think he was our best corner to close last year and I wouldn't at all be surprised to see him be our best corner in 2018, even with the addition of Butler.

Archived