2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

54 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Because the midrange game died about 5 years ago. 

Warriors are a good mid-range team.

59 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Embiid being a spot up guy to create space would just be horrific Use of him. 

Yeah james played years with TT on the floor but than was surrounded with 3 shooters. 

Thinking Simmons can be the only non shooter on the floor isn’t going to work. Embiid might be able to knock down a shot here or there. Hell if I’m a defender I would sink off him and let him shoot all day. It be the lowest percentage shot possibly and would be a successful defensive series

So we're going to pretend Wade was a great three-point shooter? He had a mid-range game, but Simmons might develop more range than he has now. He's young.

17 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Warriors are a good mid-range team.

So we're going to pretend Wade was a great three-point shooter? He had a mid-range game, but Simmons might develop more range than he has now. He's young.

LeBron doesn't want to wait for a young player to develop.  He wants players that can work right away.  Why do you think Andrew Wiggins was sent packing for Kevin Love immediately.

Except the fact that Simmons proved he is a pretty damn good already. Was one of the best players in the league post ASB and had a great series vs Miami before struggling vs Boston. Simmons also happens to be close to Bron. That is one of the biggest reasons for Bron to go to Philly and you're going to trade a promising 21 year old? Hell no. 

26 minutes ago, Raves said:

LeBron doesn't want to wait for a young player to develop.  He wants players that can work right away.  Why do you think Andrew Wiggins was sent packing for Kevin Love immediately.

If I'm Philly, I'm not pursuing LeBron if he insists on the young talent being jettisoned. It's that simple for me.

So looks like Iggy should be a go today. Takes some pressure off Durant and allows him to take a breather on the defensive end. I don't think Kerr starts Iggy though, probably sticks with the current startling line up. 

Dubs also expecting the Cavs to blitz Curry on the picks. So Dray should get close to a triple double. Looks like the defense they have been playing on Curry from the years past. Of course, one big difference between the first two years compared to the last two years is you have to account for Durant instead of Barnes. 

19 minutes ago, ohiogenius said:

Iggy, take a day off man. 

You deserve it for all that you do

Signed 

Cavs Fans

Day off???? The man has taken the last 16 days off!!! He's used up all his sick and vacation time. 

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

A lot of people seem to think the Cavs win tonight.

Safe guess.

I'm thinking they pull it off as well. I know last year's game 3 the Dubs got, but usually the Cavs are money in game 3s against GS and just in general when coming back home. 

I think LeBron is in the high 20s or low 30s with 12-14 assists and the role players hit their shots. Hood gives them a decent spark.

Cavs 109 Golden State 103 

Archived