2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

32 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Safe guess.

I'm thinking they pull it off as well. I know last year's game 3 the Dubs got, but usually the Cavs are money in game 3s against GS and just in general when coming back home. 

I think LeBron is in the high 20s or low 30s with 12-14 assists and the role players hit their shots. Hood gives them a decent spark.

Cavs 109 Golden State 103 

GS hasn't been consistent enough this year for me to believe they sweep, but man, if Durant plays like he did in G2, they'll be tough to beat.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

GS hasn't been consistent enough this year for me to believe they sweep, but man, if Durant plays like he did in G2, they'll be tough to beat.

Durant and Curry played off each other very well in game 2 for the first time in what feels like forever.

I do think GS pulls off the sweep, though.

35 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Durant and Curry played off each other very well in game 2 for the first time in what feels like forever.

I do think GS pulls off the sweep, though.

Sure hope so but don't expect that to happen. I do hope the Dubs put KD in the pick and roll/pop with Curry if the Cavs trap or double him on every high screen. 

1 hour ago, PapaShogun said:

I hate Harden. >:(

Sure, but he was a flat out killer during that postseason run on BOTH ends. Was able to get big stops against Kobe and Parker and Terry while being the Thunder closer in some of those games. 

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Sure hope so but don't expect that to happen. I do hope the Dubs put KD in the pick and roll/pop with Curry if the Cavs trap or double him on every high screen. 

Sure, but he was a flat out killer during that postseason run on BOTH ends. Was able to get big stops against Kobe and Parker and Terry while being the Thunder closer in some of those games. 

Then Harden choked hard in the Finals. 

Mark Jackson acting like LeBron didn't do something similar last year. 

Cavs expectedly playing with a lot more "force" as they now say. 

Offensively still getting good looks but the Cavs clearly are wanting Dray/McGee to beat them opposed to Curry/Durant. Cavs sent a double on KD when he was driving against Bron, something they haven't done this series. 

Archived