Tennis Thread

DoleINGout

This might be Zverev best opportunity in winning a Grand Slam. Tsitsipas, Alcaraz, Djokovic all knocked out. He gets Nadal on Friday. Where he will be a underdog but it he has the chance to steal this win if Nadal body isn’t fully able to recover and he would be the favorite over anyone that comes out the other side.

Took me some Zverev +400 to win RG 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

This might be Zverev best opportunity in winning a Grand Slam. Tsitsipas, Alcaraz, Djokovic all knocked out. He gets Nadal on Friday. Where he will be a underdog but it he has the chance to steal this win if Nadal body isn’t fully able to recover and he would be the favorite over anyone that comes out the other side.

Took me some Zverev +400 to win RG 

If Rafa is playing like this, Zverev can at max win a set, that too if he is serving extremely well. It also helps Rafa that there are 2 days rest between QF and SF. It should help his recovery.

It’s a gamble but I see Rafa being vulnerable going into that match. Yes gets an extra day but Zverev will be the fresher one and has a lot of confidence going into that match. 

This is gonna be a rough loss for Rublev if he ends up losing this. This was his chance to get into a semi final where he didn’t have to go through the big names.