The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

And again I ask, is Slappy the only player who has claimed a role that doesn’t have an ability outright?

How many mafia do you think there are? You keep trying to deflect and it makes me more and more suspicious of you.

I don’t think my vote will leave you in the morning.

7 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

You are certified mad online.

Sarcasm/joke seems to be flying far over your head ?

You called everyone dumb when they had more questions about your claim and why you thought it clear you lol. But I’m the mad one lol

you also didn’t pick up on my joke about how scummy it was for you to claim to be clear when I had done it all game, you tried using it as a read to push me lol but I’m the one who misses jokes lol

c’mon dude. This is getting downright comical lol

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

How many mafia do you think there are? You keep trying to deflect and it makes me more and more suspicious of you.

I don’t think my vote will leave you in the morning.

One, maaaaaybe two but I doubt it

how am I defelecting?

Dont care lol. 

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

You called everyone dumb when they had more questions about your claim and why you thought it clear you lol. But I’m the mad one lol

you also didn’t pick up on my joke about how scummy it was for you to claim to be clear when I had done it all game, you tried using it as a read to push me lol but I’m the one who misses jokes lol

c’mon dude. This is getting downright comical lol

Yeah I was frustrated before. This was clearly a joke. Drop the ole vendetta my dude.

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

@OleXmad i would advise using your dna test on mookie tonight.

would help us clear mookie and woz (i suspect woz is converted and faked an invest on mookie)

protector, be on xmad

What? 

#1 you don’t like telegraphing moves

#2 if woz was converted how would that help clear it up? The deaths wouldn’t be attached to mookie or woz ....

Just now, MathMan said:

@OleXmad i would advise using your dna test on mookie tonight.

would help us clear mookie and woz (i suspect woz is converted and faked an invest on mookie)

protector, be on xmad

You just said that you don’t like calling your shots and you are telling two claimed civs what to do...

All this conversion talk makes me curious of you Alf... Your behavior is different.

This just doesn’t seem very Alfred like.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

What? 

#1 you don’t like telegraphing moves

#2 if woz was converted how would that help clear it up? The deaths wouldn’t be attached to mookie or woz ....

its the only way to guarantee civs win.

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You just said that you don’t like calling your shots and you are telling two claimed civs what to do...

All this conversion talk makes me curious of you Alf... Your behavior is different.

If malf was converted then how are hits being made? You think cult has a conversion and a hit? That would be pretty OP I think and we’d have had a lot more deaths than we have so far 

10 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

its the only way to guarantee civs win.

because, based on the list (if md4l flips civ) either mookie, dome, or me is mafia.

i strongly feel that is mookie

both dome and i prevented a night hit.

mookie has done little scum hunting and mostly just cares that he is seen as clear 

if mookie is mafia, that might mean woz was converted.

interesting that woz made it so obvious he had investigated xmad, but wasnt hit.

if mookie can be cleared by xmad, it might be dome....but i dont think dome is scum

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

also, if the protector blocked a hit n1, now is the time to say so obviously.

I’m wondering if we even have one. With you coming in with a vest, my ability to block moves on me and someone giving out vests as well. 

Archived