The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Seems like my usual schtick as civ though tbf

Lets wait and see how many days it is before he posts again, then we'll know if he's just doing his best impression of you ^_^

8 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

this is looked like a sociopath and definitely never going out w/ this chick i just spent 3 hours hanging out in parking lot with jfin. he has risen. and in prime form to break you soft boys down real quick using my remarkable social skills to sliiiiiide right into your comfort zone and trick you into giving me everything i need to promptly bring you the **** down. how are we tonight? 

@MathMan hit the showers bru. i got it from here. 

‘‘Tis definitely a different jfin than seen in the past. 

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

85% of the time I would 95% consider voting Jfin.

hey man i get that and would not be opposed to it. however, very rude of you to post this intended "dis" at 1130 in the evening. almost makes me think you don't care about me as a human being tbh. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

‘‘Tis definitely a different jfin than seen in the past. 

my confidence as a masculine figure in society may've hit an all time in these past 90 minutes, so i may be slightly projecting something as a coping mechanism. but i disagree. this the same type without thinking and then immediately regret everything i just wrote, but still hit submit anyway jfin as i always utilize here in mafia. 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

my confidence as a masculine figure in society may've hit an all time in these past 90 minutes, so i may be slightly projecting something as a coping mechanism. but i disagree. this the same type without thinking and then immediately regret everything i just wrote, but still hit submit anyway jfin as i always utilize here in mafia. 

Style may be the same but context reads a bravado the likes of which have not been seen.

Archived