The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Unless slappy is backup to xmad, would explain the “investigator” terminology

He specifically doubted Xmads claim because of that though 

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

It’s either Dome or Malf. I’m leaning Malf because I don’t think we had a BP town and a town who handed out vests. Seems like way to much protection.

and a player who cant be hit at all? (dome)

thats more protection than blocking 1 hit

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The only thing that worries me is that malf may not have been directly responsible for that death. 

This is possible if there are two mafia left, Malf is at least not the killer so that saves him for tonight. I do not like how he pushed mookie but that's fair given paranoia at this point and it would be too obvious if he was mafia now. 

5 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Then why defend him all game? I’ve been saying for days that Malf is buttering up every towns person to try and control the vote and you just continued to defend his actions.

I’ve called him out on each of the things that have stuck out as scummy and supported he rest of his game that felt civ like 

Malf has supported me all game. Said this would be one of the best all time if I was scum. Said several times he was sure I was civ and used no mixed words about it. 

As soon as Slappy started taking some heat malf turned on me. Take notes folks. 

Archived