The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Alfred give me your case on why Mookie or OleXmad are the final mafia and not you?

@MookieMonster same question, but with OleXmad and Alfred.

@OleXmad same question, but with Mookie and Alfred.

My moves have been confirmed. I've been confirmed by our town investigator. Malf has basically been guiltied by 4L and OleXmad claims he can clear himself but is refusing to for some dang reason.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

My moves have been confirmed. I've been confirmed by our town investigator. Malf has basically been guiltied by 4L and OleXmad claims he can clear himself but is refusing to for some dang reason.

Reiterate to the court room your moves please.

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Alfred give me your case on why Mookie or OleXmad are the final mafia and not you?

i was very destructive to mafia. i was the guy who made the big case against james, and got the bandwagon raging.

i unvoted gopher when he was at hammer - 1, and voted to lynch teude.

after teude was hit, and before rag made his darth hit, i made a case against darth and said i was almost 100 percent sure he was mafia. i pushed for his hit 

also, woz posted that we should stay away from  hitting olexmad that night. i requoted that because i picked up that woz was the investigator and got town result on olex.

woz didnt get hit that night. i knew squire was the protector for most of the game, and he didnt get hit.

i got hit on night 3 (bulletproof vest)

olexmad said that i didnt hit bucs

case against mookie

posted stuff in the thread that gave out way too much info, without regard for civ specials.

didnt see him on too muany scum trails (maybe tuede).

mostly gut feel based on behavior

case against olexmad.

made the weird decision to check rag against ksjs dna. maybe he was trying to find out if rag was batman. 

based on moves alone, i suspect xmad more

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

There is no way his role could clear himself. Death is the only true clear anymore.

My way of clearing myself is finding scum, hopefully my N6 results can finally get mafia/clear me. For the short term, if I was mafia I wouldn't have gone into as much detail as I have on my ability because that's a hell of an easy way to trip up on the details. 

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@OleXmad you’ve said you can clear yourself before. Do it.

Waiting on some scum N6 results for that, if not I'll gladly be the lynch tomorrow to help town if that's what they think is best. 

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm not clear on who alfred is. 

Mookie is town, Woz clearing him and me being town plus the fact he's a confirmed watcher with robin is enough for me.

Woz cleared me, I've voted to lynch 2/3? mafia (James being the one I didn't and darth was a rags kill) 

On 6/4/2018 at 9:14 PM, Famous Jameis said:

. MalFin - Whicker (17), touch (23), md4l (26), Whicker (28), touch (28), Dome (30), James (32) bucs  (38), MalFin (39), James (39), MalFin (39), James (40), LTBF (40), James (43)

day 1: mostly pressing people until i had a good read on james.

also, jfinley jumped in and voted other people(myself) at various points.

i briefly voted ltbf to see who would jump on the train. once 2 people did, i moved back to james.

. MalFin - Rags (58), Whicker (60), Rags (62), ksj (74), dome (74), Whicker (78), Rags (88), bcb (88), gopher (90), squire (91), Rags (92), Whicker (92), bcb (94), Whicker (99)

day 2. my biggest scumread by far was rags.

however, my scum reads changed based on some things that were brought up. the specific reasons are on the page

. MalFin - squire (112), Rags (114), squire (115), Rags (116), Slappy (117), gopher (128), slappy (131), gopher (132), slappy (132), gopher (137), MD4L (141), gopher (145), no vote (148), teude (152)

day 3.

trying to figure out who was mafia.

feels like there were a lot of claims.

finally went to teude over gopher bc i believed his claim

On 6/14/2018 at 8:24 PM, Ragnarok said:

Guys, let's go ahead and vote out teude before the deadline cause I am getting bad juju about what could happen if we don't and continue these chats during the night.

On 6/14/2018 at 8:25 PM, MathMan said:

agreed

Archived