The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

All game you believe me and you’re going to flip last second? Holy cow.

Some of you actually think I could watch people and be invest proof? Like what?

The more I think about it, the fact that Mookie watched @squire12 visit @Woz and both lived to tell about it.

I really doubt Mookie is mafia. At the point that you get that result, you have to hit Squire if you are mafia, no doubt.

I think it’s Alfred. It pains me to say that cause I believed him all game. But out of respect, he should have been dead N3. I think he used my line to miss a hit and fake a Bulletproof vest.

I can’t believe he is mafia though...

4 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

All game you believe me and you’re going to flip last second? Holy cow.

Some of you actually think I could watch people and be invest proof? Like what?

I think it was a move to find Batman. I think it was actually a move that returned either Batman or not Batman. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

The more I think about it, the fact that Mookie watched @squire12 visit @Woz and both lived to tell about it.

I really doubt Mookie is mafia. At the point that you get that result, you have to hit Squire if you are mafia, no doubt.

I think it’s Alfred. It pains me to say that cause I believed him all game. But out of respect, he should have been dead N3. I think he used my line to miss a hit and fake a Bulletproof vest.

mookie most likely has a watch as part of his powers.

but put yourself in his place as a civ.

he immediately claimed that squire visited woz.

would you reveal a potential power role like that?

the civ move would be to say "i think a power role visited woz" 

he then revealed that bcb give him a gift, which was obviously a bp vest 

a civ would have kept that secret and hope mafia hit him.

mookie made moves and posts which he thought would clear him.

the work of a mafia

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

The hit on xmad makes me feel like it can’t be malf. All game long I’ve been in mookies corner. Malf wouldn’t take the chance of taking out the other person I was saying it had to be. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

The hit on xmad makes me feel like it can’t be malf. All game long I’ve been in mookies corner. Malf wouldn’t take the chance of taking out the other person I was saying it had to be. 

Except that it’s obvious he had specific posts cues up to implicate Mookie.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

IMO malf would have had the respect to take me out a few days ago and not let me grovel in this mess. 

hell, i would have taken out the protector, and then the goddamned batman.

i certainly wouldnt have led a lynch on my fellow mafioso.

i like to be the first one dead as mafia

Mookie hitting the governor makes more sense to me than Alfred, just because I think Alfred has had his finger on the pulse of the game more than that and who hits the governor when the BG and Two investigative roles are still out there...

Archived