The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Went back, read up, shared my opinion. Try to keep up.

You read up in 7 minutes while also replying to other posters? You said you missed "a lot"

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

all of whickers posts.

what stands out to everyone?

the time between his lyrics and the stuff before it. Not much content before it and 16 minutes between the lyrics and the previous post, and before that he wasn't saying much either.

That's more than enough time to poorly (no offense) tweak some lyrics from a song.

10 hours ago, Whicker said:

I was lyncher and KSJ was my target. 

GG boys was fun

******* Mission!!!

I just channeled my inner LTBF. It was stupid. I'm not really lyncher. 

Why can't I just be civ who fake claimed? 

I should have learned my lesson about claiming friendly other hahaha. Too cocky. 

I am though. I wanted to try something and it failed. 

Dome gets it. 

I did something that I thought would turn out differently and now it looks really stupid. It happens

stop reading at this point. 

does anything up to this point give any indication that whicker was JOKING?

if anything, it seems like Whicker tried a strategic move by claiming lyncher.

you would think once he realized that ksj was hit, hed retract his statement right away and explain everything.

<more posts happen>

9 hours ago, Whicker said:

I legitimately thought KSJ was lynched. I was in a hand and I saw that FJ posted a writeup that contained a KSJ death. My phone isn't super smooth on this site so I figured I just missed someone coming in to vote for him. My immediate reaction was "whoa I ****ed up with my hard push" so I said that as kind of a joke like "oh haha don't worry guys I didn't actually **** up with this push." I figured I wouldn't actually have to deal with the fake claim repercussions because it would be obvious once I didn't win. 

oh. he was joking.

ok.

now knowing that information, go back to the master list of whicker posts that i posted up, and look how long it takes for whicker to get to this point

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

stop reading at this point. 

does anything up to this point give any indication that whicker was JOKING?

no. i never felt he was.

4 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Not exactly sure why the heat went off olexmad, seemed like he disappeared and it went away. 

Still think Whicker has been posting funny and different than usual. 

Touch has been doing a lot of voting and not a ton of scum hunting which I find odd.

but right now, ksj still seems the worst but still willing to move if someone can convince me. His “scummy” post I pointed out before along with the post saying go after Whicker and Woz “if” he flips civ, this tends to be a mafia claim which I have seen a few times when people get panicky. List a couple names and hope they can take some heat.

my confidence level in KSJ is low tho, only reason I would be willing to move off the vote if you truely have a better idea. 

This post strikes me as odd. No comment on the major event of last night? Just "posting funny and different" than usual?

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok, another reason I'm not moving from Whicker.  How does it make sense for Catwoman to be a lyncher?  Dont believe it.  Also, that song had been done well in advance.  Before any of this started.

Isn't Catwoman not making sense for a lyncher a reason to move off of me? 

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Ah ok.  

I don't think I believe it.  Whicker has hard pushed people before and been wrong.  So why would he overreact in this way?  Being wrong isn't always bad if the reasoning is good.  It's just too flail-y of a move for someone who had an entire claim song made who know how far in advance.

Song isn't mine.

And I don't think this is an overreaction for me. I think if KSJ had actually been lynched in that FJ post, this wouldn't be an issue. 

Archived