The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

@Whicker will be the lynch 

Vote Count

3. bcb1213 - tk3 (64)
4. gopherwrestler - bucs (60), ksj (66), bcb (94)
5. OleXmad - Rags (59), ksj (66), Whicker (83)
6. MalFin - Rags (58), Whicker (60), Rags (62), ksj (74), dome (74), Whicker (78), Rags (88), bcb (88), gopher (90), squire (91), Rags (92), Whicker (92), bcb (94), Whicker (99)
7. squire12 - ksj (67)
8. domepatrol91 - ksj (66), Rags (68), ksj (69), Xmad  (71), Whicker (78)
9. Darth Pees - Rags (58), Whicker (94)
10. Whicker - Xmad (58), KSJ (62), Xmad (88), Rags (96)
11. Touch - Whicker  (59), Rags (67), gopher (68) ksj (70)
12. teude - Rags (62)
13. bucs - Xmad (60), Rags (64), squire (91), Rags (98), Whicker (98)
14. Mookie - Rags (92), Whicker (94)
15. Mission - ksj (74), Whicker (79)
16. ksj - Rags (66)
17. slappy -

18. md4l - ksj (65), Whicker (98)
19. Rags - ksj (66), Whicker (80)
20. Woz - ksj (64)

KSJ - woz, squire, touch - need to revote

9 Whicker - dome, mission, Rags, Xmad, Mookie, Darth, MD4L, bucs, MalFin

2 Rags - Teude, Whicker,

1 bcb - gopher

1 slappy - bcb

9 votes needed to lynch, if not night will be at 11:00 pm eastern tonight.

You may start sending in any night moves if you have them.

21 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

What a cluster of a read up that was 

Yeah, I was trying to summarize it ... and it's long. And now somewhat irrelevant.

Would you guys stop ruining my deep posts already?! :D

19 hours ago, Woz said:
On 6/11/2018 at 12:08 AM, Famous Jameis said:

As the van pulled up to the street corner, the driver noticed that the entire intersection had been blocked off by patrol cars, while police tape sectioned off a small area underneath a light pole that was not working.  The man driving pulled up to the barricade and parked his van.  He got out and put on his jacket, with CORONER written in yellow letters on the back.  Snow was falling as the sun started to peak through the high rises that lined the downtown streets.  

The coroner walked up to the police tape and leaned under it.  Almost immediately he noticed a mask laying on the ground next to a body.  The snow started falling faster now as the man started to check the body for I.D. or clues as to who he was.  Checking each pocket of the man laying dead on the ground was a waste of time, there was no I.D.  The man reached in to check the inside jacket pocket, "Ow," the man screamed as he cut himself on two empty and partly shattered vials.  He pulled them out while licking the finger he had just cut.  He looked at the vials more closely, as he did he fell to his knees with his jaw dropped.  One vial read Vaccine and the other labeled MAE6513 - Mutated Airborne Ebola.  

The coroner finally stood up and in a rush started barking orders, "Get this man to the Medical Examiner's office immediately and everyone here needs to be quarantined.  See if the doctors at the University can help us, because we need to know what this is and if anyone has been infected.  If they have been, let's hope those nerds can cure whatever this stuff is.  Let's move people, we can't be wasting time."

As the coroner turned to leave he stopped and picked up the mask laying next to the body, he noticed a name inscribed on the bottom seam, Scarecrow.  He logged the name in his note pad and drove off.

@LetTheBallFly is dead, he was Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow - Other aligned

20 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

A loud explosion rocked downtown Gotham, startling everyone that was sleepwalking through their workday.  A mushroom cloud of smoke rose above the university in the center of the city.  Dr. Caitlin Taylor, the leading authority on infectious diseases, drove frantically towards her office at the university.  She was terrified for her friend's, colleagues, and most importantly her lab.  Earlier in the day she had received two broken and empty vials marked Vaccine and the other labeled MAE6513 - Mutated Airborne Ebola.  She had also received a blood sample of a deceased individual who may have been infecting people with the disease. 

She drove up to where her office building was located the day before, she noticed hundreds of people standing outside of a barricade around the smoke filled ruble that used to be her office.

She threw her car into park and ran to the crowd of people, hoping and praying everyone she knew was safe.  To her pleasant suprise, one of her colleagues grabbed her and gave her a big hug, holding her tight, "They evacuated us before the bulding exploded.  We all made it out."  

"Did you grab any of the samples or vials I was working with?  We have a huge problem, the tests came back confirming what was written on the vials.  Mutated Airborne Ebola has been released into Gotham!  I need to start working on a vaccine but I need my work," she exclaimed.  Her colleague replied, "They were gone when I went to get them, lets hope someone else grabbed that and that they were not stolen."

A man standing near by, who knew Caitlin walked up to her and said, "I think you need to see this," while pressing play on the video pulled up on his phone.

"Hello Gotham, uh, I still don't see the Bat....Man in front of me.  I warned you that there are, uh, RULES!  The next one won't get a warning.  GIVE ME THE, UH, BATMAN!" 

Caitlin turned to leave, still in shock.  As she did she noticed a bag sitting on top of her car, inside was all of her work.  

This is what we call "unwelcome exposition."

Do we think this implies that we have a potential plague outbreak and need to find someone with the vaccine (either in his/her blood or in a vial) or we're going to have random people start dying? Or do we think this is just some cool filler and Dr. Taylor will save us all as a NPC?

Is this possibly an posthumous win condition for Scarecrow?

Side note: Jonathan Crane was more into psychotropic drugs than diseases.

So ... while we're waiting, do we have any thoughts on these two "flavor" posts from FJPR?

Just now, MathMan said:

someones plans are to poison us

Just wondering if this is hinting at a win condition for LTBF as Scarecrow and if there's something we need to do

Archived