Supplemental Draft actually relevant??

Fatgerman

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

I get what you mean. Valid point. Although, he looks like a second round CB to me, just purely on play. His athletic numbers will impact his upside, so his personal pro day will be important.

I think he’s going to put up pedestrian numbers. He actually reminds me a bit of former Brown Eric Wright if he were an inch taller. 

On 6/20/2018 at 6:28 AM, Kiwibrown said:

He has that Richard Sherman type size. 

I don’t love guys who fail school. Though it may not reflect iq, it reflects a lack of something. They do their best to give people degrees

He gets roasted by average  receivers. He’s stiff, slow, and lacks great instincts. If he’s asked to cover anyone in man-man, he’s getting dookie on his face. Ironically we are one of The teams that might give him a look because of our off-zone schemes. Color me skeptical. 

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I think he’s going to put up pedestrian numbers. He actually reminds me a bit of former Brown Eric Wright if he were an inch taller. 

If we’re being honest Eric Wright wouldn’t be a bad addition. Dude played 7 years and picked off 15 passes.

26 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If we’re being honest Eric Wright wouldn’t be a bad addition. Dude played 7 years and picked off 15 passes.

Yeah I liked Eric Wright. 

Apart from 3 years of Haden our corners have been pretty bad. Anthony Henry, McCutcheon, Wright and Skrine have been our only home grown decent corners really. 

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Yeah I liked Eric Wright. 

Apart from 3 years of Haden our corners have been pretty bad. Anthony Henry, McCutcheon, Wright and Skrine have been our only home grown decent corners really. 

You forgot about lockdown CB Antonio Perkins.

37 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

You forgot about lockdown CB Antonio Perkins.

Even when you mention him I still don’t remember. 

I remember we we drafted a guy Gaines who had a lot of confidence and not much coverage. Rama 4.4 and couldn’t play fast

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Even when you mention him I still don’t remember. 

I remember we we drafted a guy Gaines who had a lot of confidence and not much coverage. Rama 4.4 and couldn’t play fast

We took him in like 2004ish. I don't think he ever got a defensive rep for us. We drafted him as a kick returner and he didn't even do that. 

58 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Typical Browns pick then. 

Travis Wilson

Babatunde Oshinowo

Andrew Hoffman

Nick Spiegel

Rahim Abdullah

David Veikune

Jeremiah Pharms

Melivin Fowler

Chaun Thompson

Isaac Sowells

DeMario Minter

Beau Bell

Montario Hardesty

Owen Marecic

Greg Little

Leon McFadden

Ryan Miller

Terrance West

Pierre Desir

Nate Orchard

Vince Mayle

Cody Kessler

DeShone Kizer

What could you ever mean by "typical Browns pick"???

I know better than anyone here with my statistical studies on the draft that hitting on middle and late round picks is extremely rare but my goodness we took the laws of mathematics and destroyed them with how epic and how often we whiff on those picks.

30 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Travis Wilson

Babatunde Oshinowo

Andrew Hoffman

Nick Spiegel

Rahim Abdullah

David Veikune

Jeremiah Pharms

Melivin Fowler

Chaun Thompson

Isaac Sowells

DeMario Minter

Beau Bell

Montario Hardesty

Owen Marecic

Greg Little

Leon McFadden

Ryan Miller

Terrance West

Pierre Desir

Nate Orchard

Vince Mayle

Cody Kessler

DeShone Kizer

I know better than anyone here with my statistical studies on the draft that hitting on middle and late round picks is extremely rare but my goodness we took the laws of mathematics and destroyed them with how epic and how often we whiff on those picks.

Yeah that is a sad sorry lost of players. Vince Mayle the slow guy with bad hands. 

Bobo oshinawo better than Ngata cos he benches more. 

I remember the Issac Sowells hype on old ff. 

2 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Travis Wilson

Babatunde Oshinowo

Andrew Hoffman

Nick Spiegel

Rahim Abdullah

David Veikune

Jeremiah Pharms

Melivin Fowler

Chaun Thompson

Isaac Sowells

DeMario Minter

Beau Bell

Montario Hardesty

Owen Marecic

Greg Little

Leon McFadden

Ryan Miller

Terrance West

Pierre Desir

Nate Orchard

Vince Mayle

Cody Kessler

DeShone Kizer

Reading this list gave me chills, and not the good chills, like when I'm about destroy a bratwurst and beer.

8 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

He gets roasted by average  receivers. He’s stiff, slow, and lacks great instincts. If he’s asked to cover anyone in man-man, he’s getting dookie on his face. Ironically we are one of The teams that might give him a look because of our off-zone schemes. Color me skeptical. 

And getting dookie on your face is a bad thing, right? I'm not hip to you kids and your slang.

Archived