Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I don't hate this for the Kings. Am I overrating LaVine? They need talent and it's not like they are going to be getting free agents entering their prime. Of course they need to overpay

I'm willing to write off his terrible performance last season since he only played like 24 games and was coming off ACL recovery + adapting to a new team/system. That said, even in Minny I believe his production wasn't good. Wolves performed better on both ends of the floor with him OFF the court. His defense is terrible

This Kings FO basically just drafting and signing players for flashy dunks and little else lol. Should have some cool highlights while they lose 60 games and give up 120 ppg. Exciting stuff really looking forward to it

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

I'm willing to write off his terrible performance last season since he only played like 24 games and was coming off ACL recovery + adapting to a new team/system. That said, even in Minny I believe his production wasn't good. Wolves performed better on both ends of the floor with him OFF the court. His defense is terrible

This Kings FO basically just drafting and signing players for flashy dunks and little else lol. Should have some cool highlights while they lose 60 games and give up 120 ppg. Exciting stuff really looking forward to it

Yeah I think he has the ISO scorer upside, which is worth investing in, but his all around game doesn't contribute to winning basketball as of now. It would be betting on his upside for sure. 

3 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Yeah I think he has the ISO scorer upside, which is worth investing in, but his all around game doesn't contribute to winning basketball as of now. It would be betting on his upside for sure. 

He has no all around game. He's a scorer who can't score efficiently which already makes this contract a net negative the moment he signed it.

17 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

He has no all around game. He's a scorer who can't score efficiently which already makes this contract a net negative the moment he signed it.

Yeah I feel this. He has the tools to get better but this is fair 

Archived