Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

5 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Hey it's better than crying about it. B|

Exactly, never heard of any sympathy awards in pro sports. Kinda reminds me of when Mike Tyson came on the scene most of the heavyweights back then would fight for say 3 or 4 rounds and then gas out cause a lot of them were fat and out of shape , Tyson raised the bar and that's what the Warriors have done with their style of play, Houston is right there if Paul didn't get hurt they had a great shot, Cavs were a few years back before KD joined GS well see what happens with the Lakers in another year.

So on the rockets front, Mbah a Moute talks like he really wants to come back to houston. Capela is saying hes probably going to play on the QO. Some beat writers think that Vincent Edwards might be a steal of the draft, and will be a starting SF for us. Hartinstien is also impressing at the summer league. 

I am still hoping that we can sign Wayne Ellington or James Ennis with our MLE, and bring back Moute on the vet minimum. 

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

If he gets a buyout of some sort I can't think of any other scenario then him winding up in LA with Bron. 

that team is going to be.....something

Can't really see Morey being interested after how Carmelo shot last season. 

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

If he gets a buyout of some sort I can't think of any other scenario then him winding up in LA with Bron. 

Yeah, not many options for him. But he is delusional in not wanting to come off the bench. I can't think of a team that he would start for unless it was like the Hawks or Kings lol.

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, not many options for him. But he is delusional in not wanting to come off the bench. I can't think of a team that he would start for unless it was like the Hawks or Kings lol.

Agreed.  It would be so embarrassing he signed with the Lakers and LeBron pushed for him to start over Ingram...but it's going to happen.

6 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Just send him to the Lakers for Luol Deng.

Doesn't make sense for the Thunder. Stretching him out saves them a lot more money than trading for Deng who has additional year left on his deal. 

Thunder are going to be a problem next year. Still wish they had more shooting, but not many starting line ups better than theirs. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Doesn't make sense for the Thunder. Stretching him out saves them a lot more money than trading for Deng who has additional year left on his deal. 

Thunder are going to be a problem next year. Still wish they had more shooting, but not many starting line ups better than theirs. 

The Thunder aren't going to be significantly better or worse than last year.  There isn't a whole lot of room for upside with that roster.

9 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

The Thunder aren't going to be significantly better or worse than last year.  There isn't a whole lot of room for upside with that roster.

Roberson healthy should give them a pretty elite defense. 

Archived