Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Live look at me and Dome on redemption island

giphy.gif

That's actually more than what Dome has done this entire game. Taking an elbow to the head would be a step up for him. 

EDIT: That 12-6 elbow is illegal nowadays...

13 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Probably following Malfs lead, only to be stabbed in the back by him later. Trust me, he tried to do it to me last Survivor but your boy was untouchable.

i cant communicate with the people on your tribe

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Oh come on little girls - there at least four of you that got something to say. Floor is yours, ladies.  

@gopherwrestler, @domepatrol91, @theuntouchable, @Shady Slim

You know what? Screw it. What have you even done this game??? You flaunt around here like you’re something but you haven’t even been able to protect ANYONE. How the hell do you expect me to stick around with that? 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You know what? Screw it. What have you even done this game??? You flaunt around here like you’re something but you haven’t even been able to protect ANYONE. How the hell do you expect me to stick around with that? 

Fun fact - We could've protected you had you been loyal but you decided to pick us off 1 by 1.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Get OUT of here with that nonsense! You see me before they shoehorned you and the rest of you nuts n butts into Tree Crew? We waxed the HELL out of you - then you join up and get us wrecked.

You wanna know why? LEADERSHIP. I have it. I ooze it. I wake up and pee it in the morning. Yet, you jump in with that wanna be BDE, tagging along with that smarmy snake - his NAME has "Shady" in it for crying out loud.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Never trusted any of you dudes from the start.

You never even reached out to us, at least not to me. You voted off one of the most active members of the tribe, and are now trying to vote off the 2nd most active. FJ and I basically handled 2-3 challenges by ourselves and won them. Shocking that you vote off active people and haven't been able to win anything, excellent strategy.