Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

17 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

ET, you are a top guy. the reason i am hoping to push a vote through against you is because of your social game, which far and away has the reach and pull to flip a vote against you that could have been almost unanimous in to a tie.

I'm still fired up about this. This game is about big game hunting, and the last guy who did it moonwalker his way to a BB win - largely in part to that move. 

You're a cheap imitation to @Whicker. Whicker and I had our conversation - now, if he gives me a shovel and a bucket of ice and tells me we're gonna go to Satan's house for a fight, I'm digging that goddam hole, ice in hand.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You wanna talk to me about making an effort?? Have you even been in chatty helping with any of the challenges?? I heard like two words from you on the football challenge. 

It would HELP to send me the chatty! How you like them apples, huh? Boxing me out before we even get started!?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I don’t see your name in there anywhere .....

Again, playing incognito - not using MY name, given the target on my back every time out. 

18 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Well, if it pleases the court - allow my rebuttal:

That entire speech is basically horse crap. You think my "top dog" status makes me a threat? There's about 300+ pages of Big Brother garbage that pretty much proves you wrong @Shady Slim. My notoriety more or less puts me in the crosshair pretty much every time out. We saw it the last time we played this game. Big Brother, Mafia, Survivor - hell, I'll  be HOSTING a game, probably get some early votes!

Only thing you're gonna get from me is ME. No backroom deals, no chatty confidential - you know where you stand with me at all points. 

Can you say the same about @Shady Slim and @domepatrol91? Which would you rather keep around? 

there is a reason your notoriety can put you in the crosshairs and it's literally because you're a huge threat lol

you are a smart guy and a guy with a lot of popularity here, arguably the most popular guy on the site, definitely up there in recognisability, people trust you natch, you've got a lot of sway

yeah this is a tough question

who would you rather be sitting next to in the clutch

one of the most popular dudes on the forum who's got a huge amount of sway, can go on an immunity run and swing votes like snap or some dumbass australian who's not yet even 20 lol

11 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm still fired up about this. This game is about big game hunting, and the last guy who did it moonwalker his way to a BB win - largely in part to that move. 

You're a cheap imitation to @Whicker. Whicker and I had our conversation - now, if he gives me a shovel and a bucket of ice and tells me we're gonna go to Satan's house for a fight, I'm digging that goddam hole, ice in hand.

you say that whicker moonwalked his way to a win

5-4 was such a dominant victory hey

"cheap imitation to whicker" dude i'm no chessmaster i'm just trying to do a vote that imo would help the standing of me and the people i trust in the game most

and you say yourself it's about big game hunting, you are the biggest game of them all!

4 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

one of the most popular dudes on the forum who's got a huge amount of sway, can go on an immunity run and swing votes like snap or some dumbass australian who's not yet even 20 lol

Not sure if you noticed, I haven't swung a thing in the last two games (10 if you count mafia).

Side note - I'm 18 years older than you!? Wow, never knew that. 

3 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

you are the biggest game of them all!

That's not good enough of a reason! It's the trust factor now. With me, there's no pretending, no false promises. Can't say the same about you or dome!

On 7/2/2018 at 7:10 AM, EliteTexan80 said:

Holy hell, this is a stacked tribe. Like, wow.

You've got two BDL beasts in @Whickerand @Ragnarok (and the 1/2 in Big Brother, nonetheless).

You've got two of the original OG crew, @utley4568 and @theuntouchable.

The thunder from down under, @Shady Slim

My brother from another mother, @MookieMonster

My hand picked replacement for the site, @domepatrol91

The beast from the mid east, @gopherwrestler

We lost a valued asset in @LetTheBallFly, but gained his prettier twin in @Famous Jameis...

And you have me, Texas Daddy. 

This isn't fair or funny, Jeff. You have to re-do this.

you are half-right, ET.

it isnt fair.

but it is funny.

• Like 3

On 7/2/2018 at 8:24 AM, EliteTexan80 said:

Seriously though! This is unfair!

This is like if LeBron, Russell Westbrook, James Harden and Anthony Davis were to join the Warriors - it's simply not fair. The CIA and MI6 are now monitoring the situation over the island! Thanos is giving Galactus a call to see if he's available, they need to pay tribute to our greatness!

We are the vanguards of your destruction...you will cease to exist, because we demand it! Face the Harbingers of your Doom!

avengers-infinity-war-thanos.jpg

and there goes half your tribe

Edited by MathMan
  • Like 4