Big Brother 20 (no spoilers)

Malfatron

Tyler thought America didn't like him and was emotional when he won America's favorite player. I too though that Tyler should have won. I think he played a better overall game and that's not to take anything away from Kaycee because she was a beast at comps during the second half of the season. Still Tyler made some key moves at the very beginning and was the brains throughout.

Congrats to Swaggy C and Baileigh on their engagement. 9_9 Three weeks of "knowing" someone.

I didn't see Kaitlyn's grandfather in the audience. I guess he didn't want to leave his nest in the tree.

Tyler got hoed. He easily played the better game. This isn't saying Kaycee didn't play a great game b/c she did. She was a snake in the grass until the second season and just blew the place up w/ her athletic ability to combine w/ her excellent social ability. She is an extremely likable person and I'm happy she won!!

Only gripe of the night was that lame asshat Chris making the damn show about him when it shouldn't have been. He was as relevant as a butthole on your elbow would be and still probably thinks he made the show. I literally cannot stand that dude. He is the absolute worst and I cannot wait until Bay ditches his lame ***.

So 100% likely that Tyler and Angela go on Amazing Race, or 110%?  I haven't watched TAR in years, but I might if Tyler is on.  He's in my pantheon of favorite (favorite, not best) BB players with Dan and Derrick.

Wanted Tyler to win, but I can't gripe at a Kaycee win when there have been so many more undeserving winners.  Like said above, Tyler was clearly the best player this year, but at least a good player won and not a goat.

49 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Tyler got hoed. He easily played the better game. This isn't saying Kaycee didn't play a great game b/c she did. She was a snake in the grass until the second season and just blew the place up w/ her athletic ability to combine w/ her excellent social ability. She is an extremely likable person and I'm happy she won!!

Only gripe of the night was that lame asshat Chris making the damn show about him when it shouldn't have been. He was as relevant as a butthole on your elbow would be and still probably thinks he made the show. I literally cannot stand that dude. He is the absolute worst and I cannot wait until Bay ditches his lame ***.

Considering Bayleigh is going to be the mother of his child I really doubt he ditches Swaggy. Spoiler alert SHES PREGGERS

56 minutes ago, detroitlions72003 said:

Considering Bayleigh is going to be the mother of his child I really doubt he ditches Swaggy. Spoiler alert SHES PREGGERS

Did they birds and bees it in the house or something?? So they know each other for 23 days and got pregnant and married? Seems normal.

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Yes, like within the first 10 days, on camera.  Keepin it classy.

LOL No poo?? I honestly don't remember that happening. Shows how little I cared about them lol. Gonna be a great story for their offspring.

> "So kid, how did you mom and dad meet?"
> "They met on a TV show, knocked it out on day 10 on national TV, then he proposed her to after being w/ her for 23 days"

That's bound to get some good reactions.

He's spent more time w/ her dad (supposedly) than her. Hilariously sad. 

46 minutes ago, Livewire said:

Sam's reasoning for voting for Kaycee was absurd. It had nothing to do with game play. Hell, she even said that JC would have had her vote because he represented different communities. Huh?

Sam's a doofus.  Her having a doofus reason should come as no surprise.

1 minute ago, JTagg7754 said:

An *undateable doofus after this season. Godspeed to anyone who subjects themselves to that level of crazy. If you're not aware, look for some feed clips. I know the show made he seem crazy but there's a lot you don't know if you don't watch feeds.

The board members at JokersUpdates were about positive they started medicating her about half way through the season.  She had something like 5 or 6 meltdowns and the TV showed 1 or 2.

Archived