Next big QB rivalry

SteelKing728

On 7/4/2018 at 9:22 PM, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Wilson vs Rodgers as far as guys who are proven and still young enough to keep playing for awhile. Hopefully both teams can meet up in the playoffs a couple more times before each retires 

Unlikely as I see Aaron Rodgers retiring in the next two or three years and the Packers missing the playoffs this season.

53 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Unlikely as I see Aaron Rodgers retiring in the next two or three years

wut.

Dude is only 34 lol. No QB of his caliber in this day and age retires that young. He's got 5-6 more years left if not more.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

wut.

Dude is only 34 lol. No QB of his caliber in this day and age retires that young. He's got 5-6 more years left if not more.

I think he's capable of six or more seasons but I expect him to get bored and retire after another three. If he is going to be banged up and miss games the next two seasons then I can see him quitting then too. Even if he is battling injuries, he is capable of playing on as you say although my hunch is that he wouldn't want to.

3 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

I think he's capable of six or more seasons but I expect him to get bored and retire after another three. If he is going to be banged up and miss games the next two seasons then I can see him quitting then too. Even if he is battling injuries, he is capable of playing on as you say although my hunch is that he wouldn't want to.

Why? Its not like he is winning SBs hand over fist

On 7/6/2018 at 7:21 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Why? Its not like he is winning SBs hand over fist

Exactly, Calvin Johnson syndrome. Tired of underachieving so many consecutive years on one team and retiring while still playing well after being banged around a bit. Not having as much say in team operations, (see: QB coach fiasco as one recent example).

Archived