Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

So is the red team content with who to save bc the orca and his partner are on the red team. 

Or is it bc they think they can gain some cred by saving the green team early.

Or are they hoping to get rid of someone who may cause to much chaos in the game that it will eventually lead to them 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So is the red team content with who to save bc the orca and his partner are on the red team. 

Or is it bc they think they can gain some cred by saving the green team early.

Or are they hoping to get rid of someone who may cause to much chaos in the game that it will eventually lead to them 

nobody else is on orca except gopher

So with less than 2 hours left here are my thoughts 

Mafia lean:

Malfatron

Pickle Rick

Slappy

Md4l

Venom

Gopher

Civ lean:

James

ET

Fin

Shady

Neutral lean:

Naz

Touch

Bcb

Ksj

Squire

Yes, this is by player not team.

If I had to vote someone not my patner and myself I'd vote James. His tone and thought making is hard to fake imo. No idea if it's a dumb read or not but he is my best guess Civ not the two I know.

Last Game I believe I said Touch and dome were civs early in the game. Using the reverse of this read I'd say Malfatron is mafia. Adding to the marks I'm seeing against him and Pickle Rick. If I am voted out tonight my opinion is do not vote either of them at all. Let them be last in the game regardless if you think they are Civ they will help a lot...but I'm still thinking they are mafia based on everything I've posted this game.

Md4l seems different this game coming off more as civ than ever...I'd say he is playing it up trying to act like a civ...could go either way on alignment though. Currently I'm leaning mafia 

Either way this vote goes...I'm thinking mafia is on my vote line or was

Archived