Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

im about 95 percent positive that slappy mc is green.

could anyone else get behind this vote 

i cant shake the feeling that ltbf is playing us, and slappy seems straightforward

Nah. I disagree about Slappy.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i cant shake the feeling that ltbf is playing us, and slappy seems straightforward

I'd like to hear what the orca has to say to my question but I'm pretty damn confident he is green.  

Squire on the other hand I'm leaning the other way. I don't like how he just agreed to the orca and then again to the orca and touch about their civ and mafia leans 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I'm much more comfortable saving Orca than Slappy.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca 

Your competitive and full of pride...

Why are you wanting out of the game so early? 

Why are you not voting for your green team reads and instead wanting out?  

I am competitive...the name of the game is for civs to rescue themselves and not mafia. If that starts with me then so be it. Civs need some success and my rescue is the start of a magical run imo. I think I have set the rest of the players down a good path if I go first. 

I don't think I said I want out...I did insinuate it in a jokish post to start the game though. 

Again, I'd vote James if not myself or my partner. At this time I think it's best to get some info into the game and based on the entirety of my vote, posts, questions, actions...as well as others, I feel the civs would be in a great spot after D1. 

I don't think I asked anyone to vote for me either, so the votes came how they came and should be looked at in greater detail D2 whether I'm voted to be rescued or not.

Archived