Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

On 7/11/2018 at 11:56 PM, Slappy Mc said:

If you vote me, I will bring you after. Gotta look out for #1.

+1 civ point. i can understand slappys motivation as a civ here. save himself and then save another. right here, he thinks he can still post after he is saved. i correct him later 

On 7/12/2018 at 12:00 AM, MD4L said:

Head on a swivel. 

I look forward to being a pain for non town members.

-1 civ point. 

you havent been a pain at all to nontown. you havent been pressing anyone, just begging to be saved

On 7/12/2018 at 12:01 AM, FinneasGage said:

convince us you're green imo 

are you willing to put your name on the line? if you lie... i get to choose your screen name. 

+1 civ point. an underhanded way to get me to at least promise on my screenname. a win-win for finley if he was civ.

On 7/12/2018 at 12:07 AM, Slappy Mc said:

@Dome do we get to know the alignment after we save someone?

+1 civ point. very reasonable questiob

On 7/12/2018 at 12:08 AM, MD4L said:

Slappy, are you voting yourself regardless of alignment?

@MD4L what was your motavation behind this question

On 7/12/2018 at 12:12 AM, Slappy Mc said:

I think the answer has to be yes. I would like for myself and my partner to be saved. I think putting myself out there can help my partner who isn’t the most convincing of people. 

I think we need to get some strong civ reads and vote those up. I would like to be one of those.

@Malfatron, so what you are saying is if I am voted to be saved, I cannot post anymore?

after i told slappy he cant post after death, he changes to jfinley. i lean civ on slappys behavior

On 7/12/2018 at 12:14 AM, Slappy Mc said:

J-Fin you are surprisingly interested in this game. You following along?

i think slappy feels, because he is a good guy, that if he is honest and transparent, people would naturally believe him.

he seemed honestly surprised later when he found that wasnt the case.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Wow okay.... we didn’t get any more intelligent fron what I’ve read so fa from what I’ve read up so far.... give me awhile... I’ll catch up 

im going to go get the papers get the papers

With 14 players remaining, it will take 8 votes to save someone. If we don't reach 8 votes by Sunday 10pm EST the player with the most votes will be saved instead.

Vote Count:

None

Votes:

malfatron

slappy Mc

ET80

FinneasGage

theuntouchable

Venom Sife

squire12

Pickle Rick

bcb1213