WR Preview

Kiwibrown

WR's   

39 members have voted

1. 1. which Wr has the most impact on the offense this year?

2. 2. How do you feel about the WR group

• Excellent, top 5 in the NFL
    • Good group
    • Decent
    • below average
    • Ray Farmer would be proud
  3. 3. For spots 5 & 6 who do you want on the roster? Multichoice.

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Im offended too. I don’t get the reference. Americans.

No offense intended. Goldhammer is a local sports radio host that is from Denver and stirs crap to Cleveland fans. Anywho he said on the radioo that he’d eat horse poo (not shoe) if the Browns drafted Mayfield. He hasn’t lived up to his promise and now it’s a local legend. 

Also im %89.567 sure he reads this board. At the bare minimum he has someone read and report to him as I’ve heard things on his show that mirror what we say. I’m semi convinced it’s @MistaBohmbastic. Still love you urinal toting bastard. 

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I keep reading that Callaway has been impressive. I expect him and Ward to contribute day 1. Nick Chubb too if he gets carries.

If Callaway is good and sober then we will have an amazing wr Corp. we just need to get these guys the ball. 

That is a Taylor and Haley issue. That is my biggest question mark. 

13 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

No offense intended. Goldhammer is a local sports radio host that is from Denver and stirs crap to Cleveland fans. Anywho he said on the radioo that he’d eat horse poo (not shoe) if the Browns drafted Mayfield. He hasn’t lived up to his promise and now it’s a local legend. 

Also im %89.567 sure he reads this board. At the bare minimum he has someone read and report to him as I’ve heard things on his show that mirror what we say. I’m semi convinced it’s @MistaBohmbastic. Still love you urinal toting bastard. 

I really hope he doesn't read this board

EDIT - For the record, I don't think he gives a flying you-know-what about my opinions and insights I might obtain from these boards.

7 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I really hope he doesn't read this board

EDIT - For the record, I don't think he gives a flying you-know-what about my opinions and insights I might obtain from these boards.

Maybe not, but it’s funny how we talk about something out of the blue and soon he’s talking about the same thing. Btw I’m just kidding about you telling him what’s on this board ?

Archived