Training Camp 2018

big_palooka

9 hours ago, Dessie said:

Was Obi running with the 2s then? Did he make any plays? 

yea he seemed to go back and forth between the ones and twos as well... unfortunately saw Nelson start with the ones as well.

Obi didnt catch my eye at all though.

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Not surprised about Richard.  I think thats a good move too. Lets see if he can be a good COP back if he focuses only on that.  Gareon Hayden*

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

With Penn out, Miller is getting first team reps. I also have read that Penn is very hands on in coaching up Miller and is by his side a lot of the time.

Its so odd since he was unhappy about the pick.  I understand he's a team guy, but I kinda feel bad for him. Also Giaco makes me nervous.  But hopefully Sharpe or the 3rd rounder (forget his name right now) can start at RT

On 7/29/2018 at 3:49 AM, NJ Raider said:

I like what I’m hearing about Penn being a mentor to Miller. I would think the best bet would be to put Penn at his original spot and have miller at rt. Let’s see if that actually happens though.

I don’t think they want to do that. Miller apparently struggled going from one side to the other. Can’t have that in the NFL especially with the $100 million dollar man he’s blocking for. I think the idea is to roll with Penn and train up Miller.  

Archived