Training Camp Thread

Titans fan 617

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

A Taylor Lewan update -

Him speaking to Marino could be a really good sign. Marino is our contract guy. Could be that Robinson has already approved the extension and Marino is ironing out the details with Condon.

Hopefully!!! Get it done already....

I think it should be noted that Dodd's Clemson bookend, Shaq Lawson has also been a bust up to this point as well. only 5 more career sacks than Dodd, and maybe on Buffalo's roster bubble

I wonder if that will have an impact on draft status of Clemson's current dline that might have 4 1st rounders on it.

Also something random that I've noticed from those ignite the fire videos...

Unless he's changed his number, Brandon Trawick is practicing with the ILBs. 

I noticed him in two episodes around the other ILB in indvidual drills and also noticed Kevin Byard walked up to him and another ILB and asked about their position drills, which wouldn't make sense if Trawick was still with the safeties. 

I find it interesting because 1) Trawick has played with Pees before in Baltimore 

2) Pees started a converted safety at ILB next to CJ Mosley last year in Baltimore. 

I think ILB is likely in good hands between Woodyard, Evans and Brown, and Trawick will again likely make his biggest impact on ST's, but I'm curious if he can see more time in the defense at ILB. 

1 hour ago, Chocolateman78 said:

I think it should be noted that Dodd's Clemson bookend, Shaq Lawson has also been a bust up to this point as well. only 5 more career sacks than Dodd, and maybe on Buffalo's roster bubble

I wonder if that will have an impact on draft status of Clemson's current dline that might have 4 1st rounders on it.

I remember correctly, the Clemson DL was on a big dry spell until Vic Beasley.  Not many of them, translated to the NFL. I'd only draft Clemson WRs at this point. 

*Andre Branch is the other guy I'm thinking of. He flamed out too. I

4 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I remember correctly, the Clemson DL was on a big dry spell until Vic Beasley.  Not many of them, translated to the NFL. I'd only draft Clemson WRs at this point. 

*Andre Branch is the other guy I'm thinking of. He flamed out too. I

DaQuan Bowers.... Yuck

2 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Good. He’s a pivotal part to our locker rocker room. Anytime someone does anything questionable to Marcus it’s always Lewan who is first to his defense. Love that dude.

Good riddance to Dodd. I usually don't celebrate any Titan player's misfortune (VY aside), but this guy never gave us anything.... completely lacking from the beginning... really showed no heart/passion during his time here. Peace ot suckah... 

And while I believe we desperately lack depth on the DL, Hankins isa not the type I'd target. We have Logan and Johnson already slotted inside,  and while I believe Johnson can and will get snaps at the 3... we need something different. I just don't know why Klug isn't back... that move makes too much sense not to happen. 

Archived