How will you react to this season as fan now that we are champions?

EaglesPeteC

5 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

I'm apathetic right now but if we lose opening night I'll probably make a thread about how we should fire doug. 

It's a dozen years of tradition at this point. Wouldn't feel right if you didn't at some point.?

@Jroc04 wins best analogy of the year so far IMO IYAM TBH.

So true. And I can especially relate due to my own issues I have where I am always losing interest in a girl, no matter how ridiculously attractive or way out of my league, literally as soon as I finish. 

But at the same time, Im already sort of finding myself getting annoyed that we have basically been deemed as not true SB contenders simply because SB winning teams havent repeated since 04 against, ironically, us. 

And theres the whole Wentz thing...which is pretty important. Trey told me that Carson , despite being best teammate he could after injury etc and all that, was and still is pretty upset and frustrated at the fact that he was standing on the sidelines in street clothes watching Nick Foles hoist the Lombardi.

So Im trying to treat it like a new season because theres even still a part of me that gets a sour taste in my mouth thinking about how Wentz had the season he did , only to tear his ACL and then watch from the sideline as his replacement came in and won the freaking Superbowl. Where Foles went *** for tat with the GOAT and not only hung around, but legit punked Brady with the Philly Special and then beating him in a shootout...

I think the team sort of feels the same way. They will keep that competitive edge that they had all least year because they want to win for Carson, as well as Peters and Sproles

Archived