How will you react to this season as fan now that we are champions?

EaglesPeteC

I always said that after our team winning the Super Bowl I wouldn´t be as invested, but now that it happened I feel like it is exciting because finally we have a team that is actually good. 

We´ve had teams that have been good before but always with the massive question marks or inabilities to do this or that, but this time is different we know we can beat anybody. It is exciting.

1 hour ago, Phire said:

I'd love to see Carson Wentz be the GOAT QB or something, but not really sure subsequent Superb Owls will really do the same thing for me. 

I'm willing to put that theory to the test to find out. It's like losing your virginity. You always remember your first but it doesn't mean it was the best. 

Let me see what #2 feels like before comparing them.?

Winning the SB has definitely taken some of my edge off. Theres a level of apathy but mostly because we just rolled off the hottest girl we'll ever be with, and we know it. The next hot girl will be great but I feel like there's no longer a hunt, if you will. It'll change once the season starts, I know. Winning won't stop me from being a diehard. But I'm really no longer consumed with it. The fact that I can say we won it all is really the coup de gras. It was true elation. I can't describe how much weight I felt lift off of me. Weight that can't be put back on. I'd love for Carson and Peters to win one on the field and to start a dynasty perhaps. But outside of that, the Eagles have a pretty long leash as of right now. 

On 7/23/2018 at 10:32 AM, Phire said:

I've always said I just wanted one Super Bowl. I got it. I'm all Gucci now.

I honestly don't think I'd care if we went 0-16. 

This is so true lol. I almost feel like my fandom is complete. Such a weight to be lifted. 

Obviously I want us to win another one, but now I'm more so rooting for our rivals to never come close to another ring. It's so nice debating or talking smack to someone and not hearing "no ringz lolz" as a response. For the fans, winning a Super Bowl is like being Sylvester Stallone turning his hat backwards and re-positioning his hand over the top of the other guys'. They want to fight back but deep down they know they don't have a chance.

On 7/24/2018 at 8:54 PM, Jroc04 said:

Winning the SB has definitely taken some of my edge off. Theres a level of apathy but mostly because we just rolled off the hottest girl we'll ever be with, and we know it. The next hot girl will be great but I feel like there's no longer a hunt, if you will. It'll change once the season starts, I know. Winning won't stop me from being a diehard. But I'm really no longer consumed with it. The fact that I can say we won it all is really the coup de gras. It was true elation. I can't describe how much weight I felt lift off of me. Weight that can't be put back on. I'd love for Carson and Peters to win one on the field and to start a dynasty perhaps. But outside of that, the Eagles have a pretty long leash as of right now. 

Couldn't have said it any better - feel like I'm not longer chasing or hoping for it to happen and that has really limited my interest in football. 

11 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Couldn't have said it any better - feel like I'm not longer chasing or hoping for it to happen and that has really limited my interest in football. 

My interest is in just waving my "champions" flag everywhere to make up for 34 years of No Rings jokes

I don't care what we do, but once the game starts I'll act like winning is life or death until the game ends. So yea, 0-16 is fine, but I won't be able to control my desire to win while watching the games because I get caught up in the moment.

Archived