2018 Packer Forum Dynasty League (Keepers/Discussion)

Cadmus

16 hours ago, Cadmus said:

Always try to use the draft order on the First page of the DRAFT thread. (Only slots that aren't currently updated there are from the most recent trade [2.06 for 2.11] swap, which I will try to update tonight. 

The Google Docs is a template that I pulled and edited to use for our draft, it's updated, but you need to look at each individual pick to see who's next. The title across the top simply lists the *original* draft order for the 1st RD. You can use the Google Docs to see who's next, just make sure you are looking at the owner name in the next box (where I type each selection), and not the owner name at the top of each column. 

I was using that, but looking at it again I think I just looked at the wrong spot. Made my pick, messaged Panda who I believe is actually up this time

5 hours ago, chucknorris101 said:

Have to return the compliment @Cadmus, he is who I wouldve taken if not for Crow. I think that he'll end up the starting down back sooner than later. And with Luck back it should play out well

Thanks. I actually believe in Mack, but I also like Wilkins and he's the only other RB on that roster that has the size/talent to be a feature back in that offense IMHO.

Thought it might not be a bad idea to buy myself some insurance for Mack.