** 2018 Training Camp **

WizardHawk

52 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Collins was rightfully so left at RT...assuming he takes the next step, what do think Dallas does with him? He's still got 2 yr left on contract, just curious what you all think.

I'd sign him. But I don't think he is Tyron level or Martin. There is another tweet in the link you posted that has him getting beat by Dorance Armstrong in the compete period.

8 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

If he shows any sort of consistency and improvement this year we may as well try and lock him up and not wait on it. RT's aren't a premium. But players with Collins type of talent are.

Could make for a replacement for Smith by that point

8 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Wouldn't it be nice if Tyron could pull a Witten for us and just keep it up until he's like 35.

Tyron may be the only 27 year old in the league that is talked about like he's going to give out any day now. Guess that happens when you first played NFL at 19 or whatever he was

43 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Tyron may be the only 27 year old in the league that is talked about like he's going to give out any day now. Guess that happens when you first played NFL at 19 or whatever he was

I remember, because I’m 11 months older 

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Well maybe that yoga has helped him through all his problems. And no we'll keep him until he's 40. Here's me holding out hope.

On 8/2/2018 at 12:25 PM, WizardHawk said:

Dallas is in terrific shape salary cap wise and the fit is just too perfect. I've been on the fence about it actually happening, but adding Thomas is a no-brainer. A pick, say a conditional 3rd, be enough to get it done?

Nick Eatman on Earl Thomas

I got goose bumps seeing him in the Cowboys jersey.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Are you sure you arent misremembering with your advanced age?

It's possible. 

34 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

51% chance 

I'd say around 30%. Just don't think it's going to happen at this point barring some miracle. 

Thomas would be nice but they seem to be really happy with the youth we have and how it is developing  we have what three-four more years of rookie contracts with them except Heath. That will help in resigning Dak and Elliot though I don’t like the idea of given RB a second contract past their rookie one.    

I personally see them seeing how it works this year then go from there if it doesn’t work out.  But from all indications our DB and Safeties are killing it in camp

Archived