Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

@FinneasGage is approached by the man in the suit. He hands him a note.

@Pickle Rick Ahtahkahkoop is approached by a drunk man who slurs his words *Lookout for me buhhhdddy. Looosher. You wouldn't wanna mess with my CREW! Looooosher* The man pushes Ahtahkahkoop into a table and walks past him. 

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

@FinneasGage is approached by the man in the suit. He hands him a note.

@Pickle Rick is approached by a drunk man who slurs his words *Lookout for me buhhhdddy. Looosher. You wouldn't wanna mess with my CREW! Looooosher* The man pushes Ahtahkahkoop into a table and walks past him. 

<At the same time I placed Attica's bear trap behind the drunk with no one looking, waiting for him to stumble into it.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

<At the same time I placed Attica's bear trap behind the drunk with no one looking, waiting for him to stumble into it.

Modnote: You do not have access to other players inventories. 

Players may still take part in the drinking game before the Saloon closes or they may go upstairs and see what the hell is going on in those provate rooms.

You also have the option to just wait for a specified amount of time if nothing at the Saloon sounds good right now. 

For the first session and as I get any kinks worked out I’ll drop in from time to time and let you know what your options are.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

<Plays drinking game 

*Uhhhh hey buddy you wanna like, learn the rules firsssht? You can’t just play! It takes a bit of skillssss* says one of the drunk men.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

<walks upstairs and opens the door to room 1 

its an empty room

Archived