Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Pinkerton? Who told you that? I don't know anything about him. He never orders anything to drink, just water. Just comes in here to people watch I think*

"Okay, one more question, barkeep. <leans in to talk softly>. I was told to ask you about the Railroad meeting after closing. Im supposed to attend. can you give me details" <push 25 cents over to the barkeep>

@Dome

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

"Okay, one more question, barkeep. <leans in to talk softly>. I was told to ask you about the Railroad meeting after closing. Im supposed to attend. can you give me details" <push 25 cents over to the barkeep>

@Dome

-25 cents for Steele

The barkeep grabs your money and slams it into his pocket. He leans in and whispers *I don't know what you're talking about. But if you were supposed to attend some kind of meeting with the Railroad Men, you'd be best suited to keep your ******* mouth closed about it.*

The bartender had a fire in his eyes when he told you to shut your mouth. He shot you a look, then aimed his stare at another man sitting at the bar a few seats down. The man was staring at you, with a ferocity in his eyes you've never seen. The men playing the drinking game felt the tension in the area and moved to the other side of the bar.

14 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

flirt with this guy and ask if he wants to go to the bathroom

You'll need to make a STRONG charisma roll. 

Do this in chatty:

/rolldie 20

Make your roll here. http://www.cha tzy.com/68330233341897

@FinneasGage your charisma bonus is +6 so you'd get that added to whatever you roll on a 20-sided die, however charisma is your disadvantage skill so you'd have to roll twice and take the lower of the two numbers.

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

The bartender had a fire in his eyes when he told you to shut your mouth. He shot you a look, then aimed his stare at another man sitting at the bar a few seats down. The man was staring at you, with a ferocity in his eyes you've never seen. The men playing the drinking game felt the tension in the area and moved to the other side of the bar.

Stare back at the guy and say "perhaps we can help each other out. <glance around> Too many ears here though."

Just now, Malfatron said:

Stare back at the guy and say "perhaps we can help each other out. <glance around> Too many ears here though."

He nods and heads to the back of the saloon. You can take part in other saloon activities until closing. 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@The Orca @Pickle Rick @FinneasGage

lets all gamble?

shall we all walk to the gamblers and sit down?

<i walk to the gamblers and sit>. "my friends will be here soon"

@Dome

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I sit down beside Steele

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

I join malf at the table

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

<sits next to my friends at the table

*It's 50 cents a hand. Liars dice. Money FIRST*

Everyone must pay 50 cents or make a Charisma roll to get in for free for your first round.

Archived