Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

47 minutes ago, The Orca said:

<"What are the rules?"

You have to play with at least one other player character. The more players the better. Whoever drinks the most beers and keeps them down wins, but whoever drinks the most overall has about a 50% chance of throwing them up. So really you want do drink the 2nd most beers or take your chances on barfing away your victory.

You may drink anywhere from 1 to 10 glasses, get anyone you can to sign up and they can private message me their number of beers. 

Ties will both be named drinking champions.

5 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

*joins orca at table

It appears Takara and Finneas are in the drinking contest. Both of you PM me the number of beers you want to drink, 1-10.

I’ll give everyone until I go to bed tonight tonget their beers drank and PMd to me.

Just now, Dome said:

It appears Takara and Finneas are in the drinking contest. Both of you PM me the number of beers you want to drink, 1-10.

I’ll give everyone until I go to bed tonight tonget their beers drank and PMd to me.

I'm in as well

Dome: rolling to see if Takara keeps all 10 beers down. 1-10 and he vomits, 11-20 and he keeps them down. No modifiers for this roll.

Dome rolled a die with 20 sides. The die showed: 12

@The Orca  Takara wins the drinking contest! The bartender walks over to him and says *I've never seen anyone get all 10 down so fast! Here take this, you all spent more than this on beer anyways! I'm sure you'll become a regular, besides I'm a little buzzed and bad with money when I drink* The bartender slips Takara $2.

After the drinking contest, the Saloon got quiet. The loud drunkards had gone home after losing the drinking contest and the gamblers ran out of money. The dull roar of fighting coming from upstairs had quieted down at last. The man in the suit still sat at his table, still drinking his water. The back of the Saloon was empty, the man that had shot Dr. Steele daggers for mentioning the Railroad meeting was nowhere to be seen, his table was empty with just a few glasses and a scrap of paper where he sat. The man in the suit eyed your group, namely Finneas.

What would you like to do?

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

<staggers over to the table and looks at the piece of paper

In poor handwriting and little in the way of proper grammar or spelling <meeting off tonite. I got made. Pink was here> 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

<sits down next to the man in the suit and asks "you seem to be eyeing my friend Fin.  Is there a reason why your staring a hole right through him? 

*So you do all know each other then? Fin, that’s his name?* the man leaned back in his chair and looked in @Malfatron‘s direction *The big fella over there already ruined my night by spookin Ol’ Ironside right out the back door. What did he say to him anyways?*

The man begins to gather his things. It appears he is getting ready to leave

1 hour ago, Dome said:

*So you do all know each other then? Fin, that’s his name?* the man leaned back in his chair and looked in @Malfatron‘s direction *The big fella over there already ruined my night by spookin Ol’ Ironside right out the back door. What did he say to him anyways?*

The man begins to gather his things. It appears he is getting ready to leave

<"Not sure, you'd have to ask Dr. Steele.  I did want to give you a heads up, when I was upstairs, in room 3 there were a number of men with lever action rifles.  When I approached the door they yelled out "Is that you, you dirty Pinkerton.  Would you know anything about that?"

"Hey Dr. Steele, this fellow here has a question for you @Malfatron>

Archived